Marketing & Communications, Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed fifty two minutes agoat Foodstuffs South IslandNew World Centre City are looking for exceptional people to join their team in FULL-TIME positions as Retail Assistants Listed fifty seven minutes agoat Farmlands Co-operativeWe have an immediate start available for an experienced Storeperson to join our friendly team in Tairei Listed nine days agoat Restaurant Brands Ltd
Love KFC? If you have a can-do attitude, are reliable & love meeting new people we need YOU! Regular shifts available with a $16.70/hr start rate
- Do you enjoy retail & want to build your hospitality experience?
- Entry level role with fully paid training & ongoing development
- Staff benefits including free meals and free uniform
Listed two days agoat Specsavers DunedinWe are looking for an Enthusiastic, Motivated & Friendly individual to join our growing team, working in a fast paced & supportive environment. Listed eleven hours agoat Alchemy Equipment
We are seeking exceptional retail staff to provide great customer service in our Dunedin CBD store.
- Work with award winning NZ owned brand with global distribution
- Great customers, beautiful products
- Small team, great people
Listed three days agoat BendonWe are looking for a Sales Consultant who is highly motivated and results orientated with a focus to drive sales and meet targets. We are looking... Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed nine days agoat BED BATH N' TABLEWe have an exciting opportunity for an amazing retail sales assistant within our beautiful Dunedin store. Listed six days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We have two part time positions available at our awesome Dunedin store!
- Two part time shifts available - details in advert
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Awesome commission scheme!
Listed two days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed twenty one hours agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed two days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed seven days agoat H & J Smith LtdWe are searching for our next Kids and College Department Supervisor. Listed eight days agoat H & J Smith LtdThe Web store Administrator will be responsible for the 'up loading' of products to the H&J Smith online web store. Listed sixteen days agoat Harvey Norman• Computers Department
• Fantastic team environment
• Full- time role – Both days of the weekend required Listed six days agoat Torpedo7We seek passionate full and part-time ski and snowboard experts to join us for the winter season. Listed sixteen days agoat Mitre 10
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment and interacting with customers? Apply now to join our Team at Mitre 10 Mega Dunedin.
- Great Team Culture
- Work for an Iconic NZ company
- Locally Owned and Operated
Listed seven days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed seven days agoat PANDORA
Joining the team as a Part Time Retail Assistant you will be driven & determined to achieve KPI's for yourself and the store set by the Store Manager.
- Join one of the world's most loved jewellery brands
- Genuine training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary package and over 50 staff benefits
Listed seven days agoat Kelly ServicesStocktake temps needed to work at a multinational retail corporation. Weekly pay, day and night shifts available.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education