Marketing & Communications, Science & Technology Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed two days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed one day agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed two days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed eight days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed two days agoat Southern District Health Board
As Communications Advisor in the Dunedin Hospital redevelopment team you will be at the leading edge of a development which will improve healthcare.
- Provide communications advice and expertise to the Southern DHB
- Bring along your media and marketing skills
- Opportunity to shine in the communications space
Listed twenty two days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed eight hours agoat Blis Technologies
Lead the digital revolution at Blis Technologies and contribute to global growth in the health and wellness sector.
- Utilize your skill-set to contribute to growth
- Motivated team, Great products, Solid pipeline
- Hands-on, ability to make a difference
Listed twenty days agoat Dunedin Casino
- • Paid meal break and meal provided
- • Ongoing training and development opportunities
- • Fully laundered uniforms
Listed two days agoat AgResearch
AgResearch Environmental Science are looking for an experienced and passionate Landscape Scientist to join the team.
- Help deliver high quality science outcomes across multiple areas.
- Identify and convert opportunities into successful R&D proposals and outcomes.
- We provide a diverse range of benefits including flexible working options.
Listed eight days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Do you want to be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world?
- Prepare samples for analytical analysis
- Upskill and develop experience
- Work for an internationally-renowned company
Listed thirty days agoat Fluid Sales & MarketingWe are looking for someone will passion and drive to play a vital part in our marketing team Listed twenty days agoat Human Connections Group
A unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to join this global organisation based from the Dunedin Head Office
- New Zealand organisation with international reach
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Innovative cancer diagnostic product which is saving lives across the world
Listed sixteen days agoat University of Otago
Provide strategic leadership across the University in all aspects of international marketing and recruitment.
- Lead and drive international recruitment and marketing strategy
- Seek out and lead business development projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary, five weeks' annual leave
Listed eight days agoat University of Otago
You will attend to the preparation, servicing and setting up of the Department of Physiology's undergraduate teaching laboratories.
- Do you have good laboratory and organisational skills?
- •Provide laboratory and computer technical support
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
Listed twenty three days agoat Kainic Medical CommunicationsExperts in concisely, accurately and clearly communicating complex clinical trial data required for Dunedin-based exporter of scientific services. Listed twenty two days agoat University of OtagoThe Department of Anatomy is one of the largest and longest-established departments at the University of Otago. Our staff teach and research a... Listed twenty days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Provide technical leadership and expertise in Microbiology along with the application of QA procedures.
- Senior Technician Role
- Income Protection and Life Insurances
- Ongoing Training and Development
Listed thirteen days agoat University of OtagoApplications are invited from outstanding PhD-qualified candidates for a post-doctoral fellowship to carry out research in chimeric antigen... Listed six days agoat SGS New ZealandProcess work in the Sample Preparation and Fire Assay areas at Minerals Laboratory at Macraes Flat, Otago
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education