Marketing & Communications, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Active Adventures
This is a digital-focused role - we're looking for somebody who can show they've designed and implemented successful campaigns on a range of platforms
- Join our world class digital marketing team
- A career in one of the most beauiful & exciting locations in NZ
- Plenty of scope to be innovative
Listed two days agoat Select Recruitment
Select is proud to partner in the search for a candidate to join the award winning team of customer service officers..
- Join an organisation committed to innovation and leading the way
- Excellent working environment and workplace culture
- Competitive remuneration, staff awards and recognition
Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed one day agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed four hours agoat University of Otago
In this role you will deliver professional event services across a portfolio of local, national and international events, typically large in size.
- Organise and manage event requirements and logistics
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary
Listed one day agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed seven days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and looking for a positive change in 2019 you should apply.
- Are you interested in travel and transport?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
- Do you enjoy interviewing people?
Listed one day agoat Southern District Health Board
As Communications Advisor in the Dunedin Hospital redevelopment team you will be at the leading edge of a development which will improve healthcare.
- Provide communications advice and expertise to the Southern DHB
- Bring along your media and marketing skills
- Opportunity to shine in the communications space
Listed six days agoat BNZ
Be the 'money coach' for our customers, helping them understand which spending is necessary and which is optional.
- Bring your experience in lending
- Connect with customers and really get to know them and their needs
- Enjoy a role with lots of variety and potential to grow
Listed twenty one days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed eight days agoat NZHL
An ideal position for someone looking to return to the workforce, or simply seeking a part-time role with substance and incentive earning potential.
- Flexible role
- 100% Kiwi owned business
- Growth opportunities
Listed nineteen days agoat Dunedin Casino
- • Paid meal break and meal provided
- • Ongoing training and development opportunities
- • Fully laundered uniforms
Listed twenty two days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Cash in your customer and/or sales experiences into a career with one of NZ’s best employers. Who knows where this opportunity might take you!
- Part of Flight Centre – nominated one of NZ’s best workplaces - 15 years runni
- Overseas conference! Annual staff conference in Australia every year
- Provide expert advice on travel money needs
Listed twenty nine days agoat Fluid Sales & MarketingWe are looking for someone will passion and drive to play a vital part in our marketing team Listed nineteen days agoat Human Connections Group
A unique opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to join this global organisation based from the Dunedin Head Office
- New Zealand organisation with international reach
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Innovative cancer diagnostic product which is saving lives across the world
Listed fifteen days agoat University of Otago
Provide strategic leadership across the University in all aspects of international marketing and recruitment.
- Lead and drive international recruitment and marketing strategy
- Seek out and lead business development projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary, five weeks' annual leave
Listed twenty days agoat Stirling AndersenAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Adviser to join a successful team dedicated in providing quality advice to their clients Listed six days agoat Oceana Gold (New Zealand) Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a Social and Digital Media student or graduate to gain experience - coordinate digital marketing across the operation.
- Leave a digital legacy
- Part-time, 12 months fixed-term
- Based at the largest gold mine in New Zealand
Listed six hours agoat Numat LtdWe are looking for a customer-focused, creative, problem-solver to join our team in the Customer Service / Marketing Assistant role. Listed six days agoat Cardrona Alpine Resort Ltd
Cardrona Alpine Resort is looking for a digital marketing whizz to join its tight-knit Marketing team for the upcoming 2019 winter season & beyond.
- Working with innovative industry leaders at NZ’s most popular ski area
- Chairlift meetings, team shred sessions & a culture of learning & growth
- Job perks that are so sweet they’ll rival your mum’s apple crumble!
Listed six days agoat Alpine GroupDigital Marketing Specialist required in Wanaka to help grow our online and direct marketing programs across our diverse tourism brands.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education