Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All ManawatuSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eighteen days agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Consulting & strategising to secure nationwide entities to Manawatū's economic platform: especially growing agri-bus & distribution & education
- Driving commercial & investment development strategies for Manawatū
- Work closely with many stakeholders to promote Manawatū's commercial advantages
- Significant leadership & influencing role for this region - $rem reflects this
Listed three days agoat Potentia Wellington
Work in a cross functional role where you can support a world class military application within an Agile team.
- Global travel opportunities
- Highly Agile CMMI level 5 organisation
- Cross functional role with high level of client engagement
Listed eleven days agoat New Vista Resthome & hospital
Looking for a bookkeeper who wants to get things done and work with a fun group of people.
- Flexible hours – hours at the discretion of the successful candidate
- An interesting and fun working environment
- Xero experience is essential
Listed three days agoat Stellar RecruitmentWork with an amazing organisation who will encourage and enable you to drive your career forward Listed four days agoat Massey University
Analyse and report on operational performance data and provide future-focused intelligence.
- Bring your advanced excel skills, especially with using pivot tables
- Utilise your skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Enhance the global awareness and reputation of Massey University
Listed four days agoat UCOLA new opportunity has become available within UCOL’s Information Systems and Technology team. Listed thirteen days agoat PKF Rutherfords Ltd
Graduate Accounting role in our Client Services Team helping clients not only get their Tax and Reports right but run their Cloud Accounting systems.
- Entry level position
- SMART Business Premises
- Great Lifestyle Easy Commuting
Listed seven days agoat Naylor Lawrence & Associates
Bring your external audit skills, your willingness and aptitude to learn and join our team in our Palmerston North office.
- Great working environment in a well established firm
- Opportunity to expand and grow into other areas of the firm
- Special projects that are not just number crunching
Listed thirteen days agoat Yorb
We believe that technology should enhance businesses. At Yorb we help businesses see technology as an enabler to solve problems.
- Exciting opportunities with a growing company
- Great staff benefits
- Working with a dedicated team giving exceptional client outcomes
Listed twelve days agoat 24/7 Beancounter Limited
24/7 Beancounter is New Zealand's #1 outsourcing firm. We are looking for both full-time and part-time experienced accountants
- Work from anywhere in New Zealand
- Flexible Hours
- Immediate Start
Listed eighteen days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Develop plans for growth and diversification of products and markets.
- Lead a high-profile business
- Poised for growth
Listed fourteen days agoat Harvey Norman
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
- Do you have hands-on Retail experience?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands!
- Great team environment!
Listed twenty four days agoat Frogparking LtdWe are on the hunt for a Financial Controller to deliver financial and commercial information to assist with business growth. Listed four days agoat UCOLAn exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Information Analyst. Listed twenty five days agoat Stellar RecruitmentWork with an amazing organisation who will encourage and enable you to drive your career forward Listed eleven days agoat Massey University
Take the next step in your finance career. Provide financial analysis and business level support to the Finance Team and their internal clients.
- Enjoy a new level of success in your career
- Large, complex organisation in which to apply your in-depth analysis exp
- Real work/life balance in the Manawutu. Shorter commutes!
Listed twenty five days agoat New Zealand PharmaceuticalsBe responsible for the accurate preparation of monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis, conducting annual financial reporting. Listed twenty five days agoat Sime Darby Motor GroupWe have an exciting opportunity for a graduate IT professional to join our Palmerston North based team. Listed twenty four days agoat people&co.
Are you a senior PM who has a background in managing business process and significant upgrades across business applications and digital services?
- Leadership of key digital services projects and programmes
- Leading a core application upgrade
- Enjoy working in a fast and high paced environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email