Legal, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed one day agoat Sport TasmanAre you energetic & passionate about helping the Kaikoura community to be more active, more often. Increase participation & quality experiences. Listed three days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: CanterburyCanterburyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
We have a fantastic fixed-term opportunity to pursue a new challenge with a focus on public social sector and regulatory law.
- Full time or part time fixed-term, depending on experience
- Exciting Crown entity in growth mode
- Health and social sector focus
Listed twenty one days agoat Hays Legal
Kaiapoi firm seeking very experienced Property Legal Executive/ Property Solicitor for 6 month contract role.
- Contract/ Temp role for experienced Executive or Solicitor
- Paying up to $70k - experience dependent
- Down to earth and relaxed office culture
Listed twenty one days agoat NZSkiSkiwiland is our licensed Early Learning Centre catering for children from 3 months to 5 years old at Mt Hutt Ski Area. We have an exciting and... Listed twenty one days agoat AUT Millennium
Responsible for providing exceptional frontline customer service to our National Aquatic Centre and Swim School users.
- Complementary Gym Membership (Full time position)
Listed twenty three days agoat Arrowsmith Law1 - 3 YR PQE Lawyer - Property, Commercial, Succession Listed eight days agoat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed twenty four days agoat Flagstaff Fitness
Flagstaff Fitness is a personal training focused gym. We provide a different member gym experience from the big box gyms.
- Great income and work/life balance
- Join a awesome team of successful personal trainers
- Full coaching and support in a fast growing personal training gym
Listed eight days agoat Burnside High School Te Kura o Waimairi-iri
Fixed term, part-time position (20 hours per week at negotiated times) commencing immediately or negotiated date until Friday 27 September 2019.
- Large, progressive High School environment
Listed nine days agoat Cameron & CoTrust Account Administrator Listed nine days agoat PARRY FIELD LAWYERSParry Field Lawyers is a Canterbury firm with an international outlook. We enjoy a broad and diverse range of work and clients. Listed seventeen days agoat Cameron & CoSolicitor - Property Listed eight days agoat Mainland Football
Football Development Officer focussing on the Junior Framework, Coach Education & Club support. A varied role helping shape the game for the future.
- A Full time role in football working in one of New Zealand's leading Federations
- Support the game within a great team culture based at English Park, Christchurch
- Company car & expenses package provided alongside flexible working hours
Listed eleven days agoat Christchurch City Council
Want to be part of teaching the future generations the importance of swimming?
- Do you have a teaching, coaching or swimming background?
- Bring your passion for teaching people of all ages
- Receive continued on the job training
Listed three days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
This role is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge. 12 month parental leave contract.
- National law firm - Central Christchurch Office!
- Get exposure to working in all areas of law!
- Superb systems and on-going training on offer!
Listed thirteen days agoat Timaru District CouncilWe are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our awesome team of instructors and deliver CBay’s gold quality Learn to Swim programme.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education