Legal, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: CanterburyCanterburyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
We have a fantastic fixed-term opportunity to pursue a new challenge with a focus on public social sector and regulatory law.
- Full time or part time fixed-term, depending on experience
- Exciting Crown entity in growth mode
- Health and social sector focus
Listed fourteen days agoat EA Networks
We are on the search for qualified Line Mechanics to join our team in Mid Canterbury!
- World class infrastructure platform
- Help us keep the lights on and our community connected
- Great opportunities to develop your skills
Listed twenty two days agoat Hays Legal
Kaiapoi firm seeking very experienced Property Legal Executive/ Property Solicitor for 6 month contract role.
- Contract/ Temp role for experienced Executive or Solicitor
- Paying up to $70k - experience dependent
- Down to earth and relaxed office culture
Listed twenty four days agoat Arrowsmith Law1 - 3 YR PQE Lawyer - Property, Commercial, Succession Listed one day agoat Genesis
Bring your leadership and maintenance experience together in this diverse role, whilst working at one of New Zealand's hidden gems.
- Take ownership of the site to optimise it's full potential
- Lead and develop a small, engaged and hard-working team
- A hands on role, with plenty of variety and scope to make a real difference
Listed eight days agoat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed ten days agoat Cameron & CoTrust Account Administrator Listed eight days agoat Careerbiz Ltd
A best opportunity in the industry; career, lifestyle & employer choice
- Keen Line Mechanic; committed to Safety, Technical & Teamwork standards
- Excellent Company; committed to people development, recognition & reward
- True Lifestyle location; Community, facilities, housing, education & city links
Listed ten days agoat PARRY FIELD LAWYERSParry Field Lawyers is a Canterbury firm with an international outlook. We enjoy a broad and diverse range of work and clients. Listed three days agoat WEL Networks
We now require a person with the aptitude, attitude and experience to join our highly skilled team of Network Controllers to control the operations.
- Do you have the ability to follow procedures and pay attention to detail?
- Demonstrate a high level of computer proficiency and excellent numerical skills
- Receive a competitive reward package and a supportive working environment
Listed three days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
This role is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge. 12 month parental leave contract.
- National law firm - Central Christchurch Office!
- Get exposure to working in all areas of law!
- Superb systems and on-going training on offer!
Listed seven days agoat Hays Legal
Law firm situated outside of the city seeking Legal Executive for property focused opportunity!
- Property focused role
- Paying between $55k to $65k
- Flexible hours
Listed thirteen days agoat Randstad - Business SupportCurrently taking expressions of interests for Legal Secretaries interested in temporary opportunities throughout Christchurch Listed two days agoat Meridian
This role can be based in either Christchurch or Wellington
- Role can be based in Christchurch or Wellington
- Solid program of work and autonomy
- Great organisation, supportive team, genuine flexibility
Listed six days agoat Fluid Engineering
Seeking a Network Planning Manager to join the Aurora team in a pivotal role within the asset management division.
- A new senior role- in a network with major investment and transformation phase
- Blend strategy and growth planning for Otago's electricity networks
- Use your knowledge to optimise a fast-growing network
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education