Legal, Accounting Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: CanterburyCanterburyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
We have a fantastic fixed-term opportunity to pursue a new challenge with a focus on public social sector and regulatory law.
- Full time or part time fixed-term, depending on experience
- Exciting Crown entity in growth mode
- Health and social sector focus
Listed four days agoat Personnel Placements
Are you an Accounting grad with good grades seeking audit experience? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
- Timaru, South Canterbury - amazing opportunity to gain Audit experience
- Monday to Friday flexible hours
- Experience working in a well known Chartered Accounting office
Listed seventeen days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Associate / Director type role with long term progression through to Partnership/Ownership for one of the best up and coming CA firms in Canterbury.
- Superb opportunity which will be highly sought after | Six figure salary!
- Developing firm who have a superb reputation in Ashburton
- Hit the ground running at a busy time, getting your client base up and running
Listed sixteen days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Rangiora based role for a highly motivated Junior - Intermediate with some prior, local experience.
- Join a highly successful CA firm based in an ideal Rangiora location
- Nice size company with a tight knit team of employees driven to succeed
- Firm that provides regular career progression opportunities | Work your way up!
Listed five days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Intermediate - Senior BAS Accountant position for one of the best up and coming CA firms in Canterbury. This role is based in Ashburton.
- 12+ months accounting experience | Experience with farming clients is desired
- Developing firm who have made quite the impact on the market since inception
- Establish yourself before the end of the year - an exciting time for the firm
Listed twenty three days agoat Hays Legal
Kaiapoi firm seeking very experienced Property Legal Executive/ Property Solicitor for 6 month contract role.
- Contract/ Temp role for experienced Executive or Solicitor
- Paying up to $70k - experience dependent
- Down to earth and relaxed office culture
Listed fifteen days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking to move up the ladder, within a respected mid-tier CA firm.
- Ashburton based location
- Mid-tier firm who cover both commercial and agri clients
- Paying up to $110, experience depending
Listed nine days agoat Landscape SolutionsLandscape Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Rosedale. Listed twenty four days agoat Active VisionWe are looking for Finance Administrator in a growing technology company based on Auckland's North Shore. Listed twenty two days agoat Conset Construction Ltd
Are you looking for a change in 2019? We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Accountant.
- North Shore Location
- Great team environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Personnel Placements
Accounts Payable person required to assist the accounting team to process invoices, bank & supplier reconciliations & to help with financial reporting
- • Full time permanent position in agricultural sector
- • Relaxed and friendly environment
- • Low staff turnover
Listed one day agoat Graham Consulting
Great reputation as an employer who looks after their staff. Reporting to the General Manager. Apply now!
- Ashburton based role
- Work closely with senior management
- Varied role involving project work
Listed one day agoat Midlands Seeds Ltd
An exciting and newly created opportunity for a person to join the team in the New Year, role has flexibility for 25-30hrs per week
- Play a key role with a New Zealand owned and operated company
- Previously worked within a similar agri accounts role
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
Listed twenty five days agoat Arrowsmith Law1 - 3 YR PQE Lawyer - Property, Commercial, Succession Listed one day agoat Wilfarm Enterprises LtdAn opportunity to work across all areas of financial management within a large dairy based agri-business. Listed nine days agoat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed nine days agoat Synargy Corporation LtdAccounting Assistant managing Receivables, Payables and processing Warranty Claims based in Rolleston. Listed five days agoat Nalanda Properties LimitedThis is a challenging and busy role and will suit someone who has previous experience in accounting software and office administration. Listed twenty three days agoat SICON Ltd
A great opportunity to have an impact in this newly created role.
- • Exciting opportunity in a newly created role
- • Support business decision making
- • Good remuneration & work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education