Administration & Office Support, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat James People Limited
Great part time role in Mount Maunganui! Enjoy the Bay of Plenty lifestyle while working for a growing company!
- Top SME & Enterprise level clients
- This MSP is a social enterprise, giving 10% of billable hours to charity!
- Live & work in the beautiful Bay of Plenty (Mount Maunganui location!)
This is a featured jobat SaecoWilson Ltd
Opportunity to make a difference, showcase your skills and abilities and be established within an international leader of industrial manufacturer!
- Fun and friendly team
- Share your knowledge and be supported by experienced team
- Career development and progression opportunities
Listed nineteen days agoat Raukawa Charitable Trust
Be the Senior Social Work Practitioner leading a multi-disciplinary team, to establish a new service providing therapeutic social work interventions.
- Lead a new service
- Innovative approach
- An opportunity to make a difference
Listed nineteen days agoat Raukawa Charitable TrustNewly created role for a Senior Therapist (Child & Family) working in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Listed five days agoat EastPack Ltd
We’re looking for a customer service “super star” to join our head office team based in Washer Road, Te Puke.
- Are you an experienced frontline professional?
- Looking for a varied role where no two days are ever the same?
- Location, Te Puke - Tauranga.
Listed eight days agoat Scorpion Contracting LimitedWe are a Kiwifruit Contracting Company based in Bay of Plenty. We are looking for Manager: Office and Workforce to join our team. Listed three days agoat NZ Brick DistributorsPart Time Customer Services Representative Role within the building and construction industry Listed six days agoat Anglican Care Waiapu
Do you have good local knowledge? Extremely well organised? Have experience of building relationships with a wide range of people?
- Great opportunity to help make a difference in our community
- Reputable values led Not for Profit organisation
- Part time 18 hours a week
Listed nine days agoat Robotics Plus Ltd
Office Manager responsible for the general running of the office - 12 month fixed-term contract to cover the maternity leave position.
- Robotics & Automation technology sector
- Strong team culture / highly skilled people
- Growth company with excellent career and remuneration opportunities
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Runanga o Ngati Ranginui
We are seeking a dynamic Manager to lead our Social Services team.
- Make a difference for children, whānau and communities
- A friendly, whānau centric working environment
- Based in sunny Tauranga
Listed twenty seven days agoat Hydr8 Consulting Ltd
If you like to be busy, are used to working with the trades, setting up jobs, scheduling the team, providing follow up – we want to hear from you!
- Based in the great Papamoa Beach!
- Scheduling and organising jobs
- Exceptional customer service
Listed twenty two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe really appreciate the work, that you do. There is minimal lifting - 32 kg's man. Bidet to help with toileting. Listed twenty nine days agoat Private AdvertiserNot your typical Support Worker role. Role includes Personal Cares, Administration, Coordination and Payroll for a 16 year old with a disability. Listed three days agoat QJumpersOur Tauranga office is looking for an outstanding administration assistant Listed four days agoat Electrical Inspection ServicesSeeking an experienced office administrator to work as part of our high functioning, fast paced team. Listed six days agoat Alpine Export NZ LtdAdministrative sales support role, must be motivated & highly organised person. Listed three days agoat NZ Nurses Organisation
You will be a self-starter with a ‘can do' attitude, highly effective organisational and communication skills, with excellent judgement.
- Experience in providing administration support
- Ability to perform front desk duties
- An understanding of the significance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Listed two days agoat Summerset
We are looking for a Site & Quality Assurance Administrator to join our site at Papamoa.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits package on offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
Listed three days agoat Te Manu ToroaTe Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Māori Organisation who delivers a variety of Health and Social Services to Whānau in the Bay of Plenty. Listed five days agoat Drake New Zealand - Tauranga
Our client has asked us to find her that elusive PA that knows their stuff, along with some understanding of Marketing / Social Media.
- PA with marketing / social media
- Busy, but rewarding environment
- Understanding / knowledge of the real estate market
Receive new jobs for this search by email