Engineering, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Human Resource Group 2006 Ltd
Central Mt Maunganui location, Strong team culture, strong career advancement prospects, leading edge technology company, healthy remuneration structu
- Service with a smile !
- Technical Aptitude with Electrical / Engineering ticket desirable !
- Fast track your Technical Sales career !
This is a featured jobat Powerco
We're looking for the right person to fill the position of Customer Works Engineer in our Tauranga office.
- Provide reports, financial modelling calculations and technical advice
- Bring your experience in managing contractors
- Demonstrate great customer experience
Listed one day agoat EastPack Ltd
We're looking for an administrator who is passionate about data analysis to join our Data Team based in Washer Road, Te Puke.
- Do you have strong data analysis skills?
- Do you enjoy working with large volumes of transactional data?
- Do you have excellent administration skills?
Listed eight days agoat EastPack Ltd
We’re looking for a customer service “super star” to join our head office team based in Washer Road, Te Puke.
- Are you an experienced frontline professional?
- Looking for a varied role where no two days are ever the same?
- Location, Te Puke - Tauranga.
Listed five days agoat Seeka Limited
Permanent, Full time
- Fast-paced work environment
- Unique, challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Based a Oakside packouse
Listed ten days agoat Scorpion Contracting LimitedWe are a Kiwifruit Contracting Company based in Bay of Plenty. We are looking for Manager: Office and Workforce to join our team. Listed fourteen days agoat DMS Progrowers Ltd
You’ll be responsible for assisting with the creation & implementation of preventative maintenance plans in this busy role in the Kiwifruit industry.
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits
- Beautiful Bay of Plenty location
Listed sixteen hours agoat Aquinas CollegeA non-teaching, permanent, part-time (22.5hrs/week, term time only) Future Pathways Assistant is required to support the Future Pathways Department. Listed six days agoat NZ Brick DistributorsPart Time Customer Services Representative Role within the building and construction industry Listed twelve days agoat Robotics Plus Ltd
Office Manager responsible for the general running of the office - 12 month fixed-term contract to cover the maternity leave position.
- Robotics & Automation technology sector
- Strong team culture / highly skilled people
- Growth company with excellent career and remuneration opportunities
Listed twenty one hours agoat Marra Construction
Varied administration support role in reception.
- Wide variety of work tasks
- Collaborative team environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat The Housesitting CompanyThe Housesitting Company is looking for a customer services representative for both an office and a home-based role. Listed six days agoat QJumpersOur Tauranga office is looking for an outstanding administration assistant Listed fifteen hours agoat Total Rehab PhysioJoin our team. Part time role 2.5 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday). General reception duties; and digital communications and marketing. Listed seven days agoat Electrical Inspection ServicesSeeking an experienced office administrator to work as part of our high functioning, fast paced team. Listed two days agoat The Staffroom Ltd
If you love a varied role that wears many hats and juggles balls as well as being the go-to person for everything then this might be your dream job!
- big busy role within regional office
- well recognised national organisation
- full ownership and responsibility
Listed two days agoat St John
Bring your high level admin skills to support our Area Committee and make a real difference in your local community ...
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Busy & challenging role where no 2 days will be the same!
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed nine days agoat Alpine Export NZ LtdAdministrative sales support role, must be motivated & highly organised person. Listed six days agoat NZ Nurses Organisation
You will be a self-starter with a ‘can do' attitude, highly effective organisational and communication skills, with excellent judgement.
- Experience in providing administration support
- Ability to perform front desk duties
- An understanding of the significance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Listed five days agoat Summerset
We are looking for a Site & Quality Assurance Administrator to join our site at Papamoa.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits package on offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
Receive new jobs for this search by email