Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Need a new challenge and require an exciting new opportunity? BAS professionals, all levels, needed across the North Island
- New challenge needed?
- BAS Accountants needed across North Island
- Various assignments and levels
Listed twenty days agoat Kiwi Produce LtdWe are seeking a motivated, capable and hands-on accounting professional, ideally with 4+ years experience. Listed ten days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
This role reports to the Regional Portfolio Manager and is responsible for the overall management for an assigned portfolio.
- Improve the overall quality of our assets
- Bring your exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Annual salary of $98,500 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed thirteen days agoat Tauranga City Council
We have a fantastic opportunity for a world-class events Manager to join our talented City Events team!
- Make a meaningful contribution to the community you live in
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, customers, partners, contractors
- Based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty
Listed five days agoat Zespri International Ltd
Zespri has a Financial Shared Service Centre that supports the effective and efficient processing of financial transactions across the organisation
- Lead the shared services function
- 2 year fixed term role
- Global Remit
Listed four days agoat Trimax Mowing Systems
We require an outstanding Management Accountant to support sales and manufacturing activities in NZ, UK, US and Australia.
- Diverse role supporting production and sales
- Established, growing, innovative manufacturing business
- New ERP system implementation in progress
Listed five days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Use your analytical accounting expertise; analysis, forecasting, budgets. Work with Managers’ in the business providing financial insight.
- Newly created role due to growth
- Innovative business in the horticulture industry
- Mt Maunganui location, awesome people and culture
Listed four days agoat William Buck
Play a critical role in developing best practices, team spirit and personal capability to ensure the success of the firm and individuals.
- Get the opportunity to work in Tauranga in the sunny BOP!
- Work for a leading mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm
- Best Places to Work finalist 2016 and 2017 (only CA firm in the finalists!)
Listed eighteen days agoat Raukawa Charitable Trust
We are searching for an experienced Practice Leader who will provide practice leadership, and service delivery development and oversight.
- Be involved in the implementation of a new practice framework.
- Assist with developing service delivery initiatives.
- 18 months Fixed Term
Listed fourteen days agoat Ryan and Alexander Consultancy Limited
Growth opportunity for an experienced and hungry individual who loves the detail.
- Based in Tauranga
- SME business with global reach
- Huge opportunity to grow
Listed six days agoat Fulton Hogan
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Management Accountant to join our team and deliver the good work we are known for!
- Job security and career development.
- Attractive salary plus benefits!
- Down to earth company who respect and value our staff.
Listed twenty days agoat Findex GroupWe currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Manager to join our Findex Specialist Tax team. Listed twenty seven days agoat SILC Limited
A leadership role with accountability for the effective management of the financial services team.
- Senior leadership role
- Lead change through values, collaboration and service
- Broad financial and strategic responsibility
Listed twenty eight days agoat Private AdvertiserA great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a progressive business. Listed twenty six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
You must be detailed-orientated with strong analysis skills for this busy role.
- Immediate start, until at least September 2019
- Large local employer
- Assist with year end and annual reporting
Listed seventeen days agoat Ingham Mora Ltd
An extraordinary opportunity for an experienced Accountant looking for something a little different.
- A progressive culture, focused on our people.
- 2018 nominees for ‘Xero Accounting partner of the year’.
- A strong emphasis on delivering a flexible and sociable working environment.
Listed fourteen days agoat Finch Recruitment
This is a unique senior level position that offers a number of benefits, ensuring your efforts are not only recognised but rewarded.
- Senior role in a reputable mid-size practice
- Exciting opportunity to take ownership of a varied client portfolio
- Room to advance and further develop your technical skills
Listed fourteen days agoat CPB Contractors NZWe are seeking a Assistant Accountant to join our team in Tauranga on our Bayfair to Baypark project Listed fourteen days agoat CPB Contractors NZWe are seeking a Assistant Accountant to join our team in Tauranga on our Bayfair to Baypark project Listed ten days agoat Bay Venues Limited
A great opportunity to be a part of the team at Bay Venues, responsible for all management accountant processes and procedures.
- Interesting and diverse industry
- Excellent step in your finance career
- Great staff benefits and free parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email