CEO & General Management, Legal Jobs in All AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Coda Group
We are looking for a dynamic and driven General Manager to lead our Warehousing and 4PL Operations and bring unity and cohesion to our diverse sites.
- New year, new role - exciting opportunity to lead from the front
- Join one of NZ's leading logistics companies in a key GM role
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Sick of the corporate world? Come and join us and use your commercial experience and market insights to really make a difference.
- Senior Leadership Team Role
- Contribute to the financial performance and strategic direction of the Group
- Awesome team and company culture
Listed three days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Ops leadership in a dairy nutritionals manufacturer
- Dairy: General Manager - Operations
- Leadership: Dairy Nutritionals/High End Add Value
- Senior Executive Role: Dairy Nutritionals Operations Critical
Listed five days agoat Hays Executive
General Manager generics sector in Auckland
- High Salary
- Auckland Base
- Growing Industry
Listed three days agoat Domain LegalGeneral practice Auckland law firm looking for a talented junior solicitor/law clerk to join our team. Listed two days agoat Working International Visas LtdWe are currently growing significantly and looking for someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced, service-oriented, modern environment. Listed three days agoat Pacific Engineering Projects LtdStarkist Samoa, located in American Samoa, is looking for a Korean Translator – Associate. If you fit the description, step out of your comfort zone a Listed four days agoat IMMagine Australia & New ZealandWe are looking to add another licensed immigration adviser to our growing team in Auckland. We need someone who can hit the ground running... Listed six days agoat APX Travel Management
The Head of Corporate plays a fundamental role in developing, leading and implementing the national corporate strategy.
- Auckland based
- Competitive salary on offer
Listed six days agoat APX Travel Management
In this role, you will be responsible for heading all enablement functions within APX
- Auckland CBD location
- Competitive salary
Listed five days agoat KPMG
You'll get exposure to a wide range of immigration matters with respect to corporate companies and individuals.
- Part Time opportunity
- Must have a full or provisional Immigration Advice qualification
- Work with a team whose passion is Global Mobility and Immigration
Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Influential financial leadership opportunity on a high calibre Executive team.
- Commercial partner to CEO
- NZ success story
- Global network
Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Play an integral role in one of New Zealand's leading organisations within its industry
- High level work
- Progressive, forward-thinking team
- Leading NZ organisation
Listed five days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Join a globally recognised company in the city fringe, excellent training and mentoring, working on big projects in a supportive team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible working and remote capabilities
- Could be an ideal first role out of private practice
Listed eleven days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Sales leadership role across ANZ for this successful entrepreneurial NZ FMCG business.
- NZ success story - locally made products
- Multi-channel with significant growth plans
- Innovative approach and challenger with market leading brands
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Seize the opportunity to take ownership of your role!
- Work alongside two renowned barristers
- Diverse workstream
- Never a dull day
Listed six days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)Support Univen Caripintaria to develop a clear business plan and develop relevant systems and processes to implement this plan Listed five days agoat Everest – all about people
Do you love to work outside the realms of an ordinary number crunching role?
- Kiwi as Jandals, Marmite and Pavlova
- THIS IS A HAMILTON BASED ROLE
- Family-owned and operated, ready to take on Goliath
Listed twelve days agoat Ministry of Justice
We are looking for a law graduate who has graduated from University and is presently completing professional studies
- Focus on criminal defence – become an expert in your area of law
- Enjoy comprehensive professional development programmes and career opportunities
- Be the voice of justice for our communities’ most marginalised people
Listed four days agoat Kensington Swan
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the firm and be the trusted 'go to' person to support the partners and team!
- New Year - new opportunity!
- Join a growing and progressive firm
- Diverse and inclusive culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email