Marketing & Communications, Photography, Journalism & Writing Jobs in All Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Do you want to work in the tourism industry? We're looking for a Direct Marketing Manager who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Grow your career with a leading tourism company
- Assist in all areas of direct marketing
- Be part of a great team culture
Listed eight days agoat Scentre Group
Opportunity to join a supportive team. Fast paced marketing role! Experience in events highly regarded!
- Are you a passionate, dynamic individual looking for your next career move?
- Are you an experienced marketing assistant looking for your next challenge?
- Drive your career with Scentre Group! Apply today!
Listed fifty minutes agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Join Ozone Coffee as they launch their 100-seat restaurant in Auckland & own their marketing & local community engagement.
- Meeting industry people, pushing the brand, and hosting events
- For a Kiwi coffee business that is taking off globally
- Based in a very cool new spot in Grey Lynn
Listed three hours agoat EZIBUY
With the recent acquisition of Pumpkin Patch as a sister brand to EziBuy Ltd, an opening for a dynamic & motivated Marketing Manager is now available
- Do you have substantial marketing experience?
- Looking for a fresh challenge?
- Are you a self-motived and thrive in a new environment?
Listed five days agoat SeqirusSeqirus- a CSL company is currently looking to hire an Associate Brand manager to join the Auckland Offices. Listed eight days agoat Miyamoto
Be responsible for a range of activities with a primary focus on marketing, communications, and event coordination and administration.
- Are you creative and passionate?
- Do you enjoy a great team culture?
- Work with great people to do great things
Listed one day agoat talentnow!Communications Advisor to provide communications and engagement support across a range of national programmes and services for a public sector Client. Listed one day agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedLooking for a Marketing Specialist to join this well- established NZ organisation! Newly created role based in Dunedin! Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
A unique and exciting opportunity to join ANZ on a 6 month Fixed Term (full time or part time)
- Staff Banking Benefits and Discounts
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Listed five days agoat TVNZ
We're looking for a Publicity Manager who thrives in a fun, creative and highly motivated team environment.
- Are you passionate about the New Zealand media and entertainment industry?
- Lead a team that lets the world know how great our brands and shows are.
- Join one of New Zealand's best known and most trusted brands.
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
Our Events team has an exciting opportunity available for an Events Manager to plan, organise and deliver business events for the good of New Zealand.
- Are you a passionate team player?
- Bring your proven experience delivering exceptional events
- Provide timely communications and exceed expectations
Listed twenty one minutes agoat Gaulter Russell Numero NZ Ltd
Do you have a strong understanding of the Oceania region, its cultures & its people? What about a love of Football? If you answered YES, then read on:
- Broad and challenging role
- Do you have a good understanding of media including TV in NZ and Oceania?
- Are you up to speed with latest digital trends?
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserA great opportunity to join a growing business based in Greenlane. Full training provided. Varied role with lots of opportunity. Listed one day agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Use the autonomy in this role to deliver a wide range of campaigns and projects
- Strategic role: Project Manage campaigns, promotions, communications
- Refine the Marketing Business plan with emphasis on sales pipeline growth
- Manage key external agencies
Listed two days agoat talentnow!Senior Communications & Engagement Manager required for a transformative nationwide project. Secure a role before Christmas with January start. Listed one day agoat talentnow!Communications Advisor to provide communications and engagement support across a range of national programmes and services for a public sector Client. Listed twenty one hours agoat Hays Talent SolutionsWe have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Advisor, Communications to join the Suncorp team. Listed one day agoat Metro Recruitment LtdTop opportunity with high-profile travel company for marketing star with 3+ years direct marketing & data driven campaign exp, brilliant culture... Listed five days agoat people&co.
An opportunity for a stakeholder engagement leader to become part of a nationwide organisation protecting New Zealanders.
- A senior engagement specialist required
- Communicate to inspire and influence others
- Auckland based
Listed eight days agoat Beca
Are you an enthusiastic all-rounder, with a knack for the written word, and a can-do attitude for making things happen?
- Do you have an interest in developing your skills in marketing & comms?
- Central Auckland location working within a vibrant & creative team
- Amazing opportunity to take the next step in your marketing & comms career
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education