Photography, Event Management Jobs in All Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat SKY TV
We are looking for a motivated and hands on imagery whizz to join our team to source, resize and upload imagery for our television products.Listed eleven days agoat Timeless Images Photography
- Fun & Friendly Culture
- Rare opportunity to use and grow your imagery skills
- Based at our Mt Wellington Head Office – free parking onsite.
Advanced retouch artist and photographer required for Family Portrait photography studio in Newmarket.Listed two days agoat Alexandra Park
- Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
Alexandra Park is undergoing an exciting transformation and we are looking forward to having a new Events Planner come on board and join us.Listed three days agoat Alexandra Park
- Fixed term role for 12 months
- Strong events management experience required
- Great work environment!
Alexandra Park is looking for an Events Coordinator!Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
- Are you someone who loves to organise and coordinate events?
- Great work environment, outside the CBD
- Free Parking on site
Events coordination role (not entry level), city edge, use your business development, marketing & event mgmt exper!Listed ten days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
- 2-3 month temp contract, permanent even possible (excellent rate)
- Large global company, Parnell, September start required
- Experience organising Events, planning & management, working to Budgets?
Are you looking to launch your career in events? Support a well-respected, NZ think tank who have created a name in the global market!Listed nine days agoat Cordis, Auckland
- Launch yourself into a career in events
- Grow internally within the company
- Be part of a bigger picture contributing to the greater good of NZ
This could be the best thing about 2018 for you - take a look!Listed six days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
- Have you worked in hotel events with outstanding attention to detail?
- Be part of a professional, high performing team!
- Work at the best - we've been voted New Zealand's Finest Five Star Hotel!
We are proud of our fun, supportive, and high-achieving company culture!Listed eleven days agoat Gavl (Aust) Pty LtdHave an interest in Real Estate? Good with Technology?
An amazing opportunity for professional self starter to join a tech company with a difference.Listed twelve days agoat Amplifon NZLooking for an events coordination role that will take you across the county? A role with variety, and working with a winning team?Listed twenty six days agoat New Zealand Cricket Inc.Support with the planning and delivery of NZC events to achieve world class standards in venue operations and event delivery.Listed ten days agoat Crowe Horwath NZ LimitedAs the group Marketing Events Manager for New Zealand, this role is dedicated to promoting and implementing the group wide marketing events strategyListed twenty six days agoat Delight Events LtdAwesome Event Manager wanted to hit the ground running on a mix of exciting projects local and international.Listed twenty three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
- Exciting project work waiting for you to sink your teeth into from day one
- We offer excellent employee benefits, lively social club, career advancement
- Excellent public transport routes - bus and train
Be the first point of contact for clients to help arrange functions and events at this up and coming venue in Auckland CBD.Listed four days agoat Bravo Productions
- Junior events role with no weekend hours!
- Yummy Café with delicious treats in the building
- Office dogs allowed on site
Use your proven selling skills to advance a highly respected creative production company that’s going places.Listed twenty four days agoat I Want OrangeThis is a great opportunity for you if you're an Event Coordinator with three years experience in the event industry. The door to Orange is now open!Listed twenty four days agoat Lime & Soda Limited
- Use your pitch writing skills to sell this fabulous creative product
- Small but mighty team producing quality work for quality clients
- Take charge of your own growth, and ours!
The Lime & Soda team is looking for a Senior Event Manager to join us at our fast paced & creative Mt Wellington office. Do you have what it takes?!Listed twenty four days agoat I Want OrangeThis is a great opportunity for you if you're an Event Manager with over four years' experience. The door to Orange is now open for you!
- Fantastic opportunity for a senior level EM to join a leading events agency
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education