Marketing & Communications, Photography Jobs in All Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat NetYourJob
North Beach are offering a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experience Photographer to join our team. Enjoy flexibility & a guaranteed 25 hours per week!Listed fifteen hours agoat Extreme Global Logistics LimitedIncrease inbound sales inquiries to our business via social media marketing.Listed eleven hours agoat Robert Walters
- Experienced in Studio Photography?
- Dream job working 2-3 days per week!
- Brand new office on Auckland's North Shore
Work for a leading food company that has a range of fantastic brandsListed nine hours agoat New Era IT Ltd
- Grow your career with a leading FMCG company
- Assist in all areas of marketing, specialising in digital
- Be part of a great team culture
Grow your career with New Zealand's education ICT specialistsListed twelve hours agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
- Great stepping stone for a new graduate or a marketing professional
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our clients team, a manufacturer and retailer of high quality local, NZ Jade products.Listed two days agoat NetYourJob
- Live Life Love Rotorua!
- Well established, locally owned NZ brand
- Dynamic and diverse role with plenty of variety
Photolife Studios require a School Photographer to join their team in Auckland. Have security of a Part Time Permanent position. Apply now!Listed seventeen hours agoat Grand Millennium Hotel AucklandA rewarding and challenging role awaits an aspiring marketer who is on the lookout to learn and grow in the Hospitality industry.Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
- Part-time Permanent Position
- Based in Manukau, working at schools throughout Auckland
- Working both independently or as part of a small team
Looking for a sociable junior marketing star who is interested in a digital career. Great with flexibility while looking for a permanent role!Listed three days agoat NetYourJob
- Work with a well-known and established kiwi-owned business
- Competitive hourly rate – starting ASAP
- Free parking on site – St Lukes, Auckland
LJ Hooker are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with experience in website content management and social media to join our team.Listed two days agoat Adhesive PRDue to some exciting new business we’re looking for a rock-star Account Executive to join Adhesive’s Auckland office in a full-time role.Listed eight days agoat Institute of Commercial Education (NZ) L tdEast Auckland based, responsible for recruiting new students, working with agents, undertaking promotional activities, building networks.Listed one day agoat Graham Consulting
- Creative Digital Marketing Coordinator wanted
- Varied and interesting role with a leading Real Estate team
- Great part time opportunity with LJ Hooker Ponsonby
Passionate about quality & fascinated by retail? You are in the right place.Listed two days agoat Harvey Norman• Work for one of New Zealand’s largest advertisers
• Excellent next career step in the retail marketing/advertising space
• Head Office - Manukau locListed two days agoat MitoQ LimitedSocial MediaListed thirteen hours agoat Auckland Airport
- This is it, what a product range!
- Do you love sales, shopping and retail?
- Would you like to be involved from a Marketing perspective?
Assist with the delivery of Auckland Airports communications and community relations strategies.Listed ten hours agoat George Weston Foods (NZ) LimitedThis position is responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and plans for a defined GWF NZ Baking brandListed ten days agoat Mag & Turbo FranchiseMag & Turbo Head Office is looking for a dynamic in house Graphic Designer/social media superstar who is passionate about the automotive industry.Listed sixteen hours agoat Jenrite NZ Ltd
- Are you social media and technologically savvy?
- Are you interested in news and current affairs?
- Be part of the Journey Makers at Auckland Airport
This role would require at least 4 years’ experience within the large format printing industry (preferably signage).Listed one day agoat Santa Fe Shutters Limited
- • Market our product lines to our customers.
- • Manage existing, and develop new, product lines.
- Get the day off on your birthday.
Meeting with customers to explain our great range of products; managing inwards goods into the warehouse and providing marketing & admin support.Listed two days agoat Tourism New Zealand
- Good location with plenty of parking!
- A job with variety!
- Independent work but part of a team!
This role offers a blend of administration and communications, with a focus on managing our CRM, brand & logos, website and communications.
- Exceed expectations of our partners and prospective partners
- Experience in a customer service delivery or communications type role
- Fast-paced, high energy and fun office environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education