Legal, Engineering, Sales Jobs in All AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Arnet Law Limited
Our family/litigation team needs a new lawyer. Plenty of Relationship Property, COCA, DVA and estate litigation come and get amongst it!
- Manage your own matters with mentoring as required;
- A variety of matters and plenty of court work;
- build a profile and client base to make most of the long term opportunities.
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Manage compliance. Act on large property developments. Draft/Negotiate commercial contracts. Assist business partners with key projects.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutions Support Officer Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $49,158 - $66,507 Two Positions Available Job Requisition 13282 Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Are you a real sales hunter and keen to build your career as an Account Manager in 2020? Take on a portfolio that is gaining momentum.
- Challenging yet rewarding - fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Prospect new clients and further develop relationships with existing clients
- Continue to grow your sales career as part of a market leader and trusted brand
Listed ten days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat Pohlen Partners
Advance your career with this industry leader in environmental services
- Auckland based
- Three water-based environment
- Electrical and SCADA focussed
Listed three days agoat Applied Industrial Technologies Pty Ltd
Due to the recent acquisition of new business in New Zealand, we're looking for an Application Engineer to join our team.
- Fully Maintained Motor Vehicle
- Newly Created Role
Listed four days agoat Beca
Support senior asset managers and engineers leading packages of work providing professional advice to our clients effectively and efficiently
- We're a collaborative and dedicated team spread across different levels
- Great mentoring support and opportunities to take ownership of your career
- Find innovative approaches to solving problems & challenging the status quo
Listed eight days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersAn immediate start for a project engineer with three years experience in horizontal directional drilling. Listed three days agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- Join one of the leading FMCGs company in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands
- Part-Time ( 3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week)
Listed eight days agoat Biomed LimitedElectrical and mechanical maintenance Electrical trade certificate of EST A + B an advantage Listed five days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Territory Sales Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Join a hardworking, incredibly competitive, and hungry to not only achieve results but to smash them!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Join a proudly local FMCG company with a portfolio of international brands
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
Listed three days agoat TSHR – Trak and ScarlettDrive the success of this well known fashion brand throughout New Zealand. Autonomous role servicing parts of both the North & South Island. Listed five days agoat FindabandWork with New Zealand's best live bands and DJs. Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Totally ‘own’ the geographical patch through your well-honed territory sales knowledge, and be part of this exciting global growth curve!
- Leading Edge - rapid global growth and inspiring leaders
- Variety Plus - unique multi-channel opportunity
- Scope to grow – development and career progression
Listed two days agoat CanTeen NZResponsible for leading CanTeen’s engagement with the corporate, philanthropic, community and government sectors in NZ. Listed three days agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position you will strive to achieve assigned district/area sales goals through the effective management of sales representatives Listed four days agoat Lion
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. We build genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships
- High profile Sales role within Lion
- Partner a leading NZ retailer
- Join a culture focused on wellbeing, personal development & sociability
Listed one day agoat Employsure
Contact decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads and set appointments for your field sales representatives to attend.
- You will sell award winning services to small and medium businesses in NZ
- $50k base, uncapped commission, realistic OTE of $85,000
- Brand new innovative office in Auckland CBD and morning breakfast served daily
Listed one day agoat Techstaff
Due to substantial growth a position has presented for an Account Manager-Food & Nutrition to join a global leading distribution business based in NZ!
- Multinational Employer of Choice
- Globally sourced outstanding product portfolio
- Opportunity for growth with an exceptional leadership team
Listed two days agoat Entertainment PublicationsTeam work are the centre of everything at Entertainment! We’ll make sure you have everything you need to thrive in this dynamic role.
Receive new jobs for this search by email