Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, CEO & General Management Jobs in Albany AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
An exciting and rewarding position for an entry-level Account Manager is now available for a high-potential candidate.
- Personalised Career Development
- Huge Scope For Career Growth
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
Are you a Senior Delivery or Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Freemans Bay location
- Great team and work environment
- No two days will be the same
Listed nineteen minutes agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Immediate opportunity for a skilled payroll officer with exposure to accounts receivable
- Central Auckland - Close to Public Transport
- On street parking available
- Close knit team
Listed thirty one minutes agoat Presto Resourcing
Do new features, exciting projects, fast paced environment, flexibility with excellent salary and benefits interest you?
- Collaborative and Robust, bring your ideas
- Central City Location, great $$, exceptional benefits
Listed thirty seven minutes agoat FindexFindex are currently looking for eager Graduates to work in their central Auckland office. Listed forty minutes agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Team in highgrowth stage. Provide technical direction, strategic planning guidance and articulation of Ricoh’s ITS product portfolio.
- Award winning culture, passionate team and awesome employee benefits
- Great promotional and learning opportunities, funded university and other study
- Rapidly growing business unit within a stable market leader, technology firm
Listed forty four minutes agoat Attribute Group
Experienced senior DevOps professional required to take lead in this role and be the Sole/Primary support person for the Kubernetes environment
- Be the primary support person for Kubernetes Environment
- 6 Month initial contract with likely extensions
- Immediate start with a Global Leading company
Listed forty six minutes agoat Imara Limited
SaaS Dev leadership skills needed for our internationally recognised NZ success story. Proven exp in implementing dev standards & release processes.
- Drive dev standards for this SaaS product Co. Thousands of Cust's globally
- Create quality driven product release cycles & embed CI/CD into the dev practice
- Lead a distributed dev team globally & grow your team in NZ.
Listed two hours agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Looking for Senior Automation Tester who have good expeirence in both Mobile and Web Automation Testing
- Large enterprise organisation
- Exciting programmes of work
- Make a real difference to the daily grind
Listed two hours agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedRewarding role in the local community 5 weeks of annual leave Permanent position with great company benefits Close to transport hubs Listed two hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Permanent, Systems/Network Engineer, North Shore
- Ability to shape and own your own direction.
- Leaders in their respected field.
- An environment to develop and grow
Listed two hours agoat IBMCTS role requires strong engagement management skills and should focus on building profitable business and leadership across Bid and Proposal solution Listed two hours agoat Lloyd Executive LtdA great opportunity for Senior .NET Developer to work for a Large Digital Team in Ponsonby Listed two hours agoat Hays Information Technology
- Work for a well-known New Zealand brand
- Exciting projects and technologies
- Auckland CBD
Listed two hours agoat Lloyd Executive LtdPonsonby based. Familiar with front-end tech. Experience in commercial development. Listed two hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandSeeking a Senior Engineer with Hyper-V and VMware experience. Listed three hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Growth role in a very successful organisation. Provide timely and accurate support to the Head of Finance.
- 2ic to the Head of Finance
- Career Defining Role - Growth and Development Offered
- CA/CPA Qualified - Big 4/Mid Tier CA Experience Preferred
Listed three hours agoat Orion Health
A great opportunity for a proactive, passionate Test Engineer looking to grow in a challenging environment with a Global reach.
- Work in a high performing team
- Deepen your knowledge of microservices architecture
- Improve the efficiency of health systems through technology
Listed three hours agoat AdvanceRetail Technology LtdEnglish and Mandarin speaking Service Desk Analyst required for leading Retail Software and Services Organisation Listed three hours agoat Emrec Limited
Access to leading-edge technology. This means that you will be using various advanced technologies which, in return, gives you leverage in the market.
- Advance your skills and learn alongside accomplished & talented professionals
- Great Team Environment
- Temp to permanent role in one of the biggest enterprises in the country
Receive new jobs for this search by email