Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Hospitality & Tourism, Other Jobs in Albany AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Breakers Basketball Ltd
Unique opportunity for an experienced, capable and driven finance manager who enjoys a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Rewarding and challenging senior role
- Passionate and energetic team environment
- Contribute to the growth of New Zealand's number one participation sport
Listed nine days agoat Umbrellar
Do you understand customer centricity? We are looking for a tech savvy person with excellent communication skills to join our online team!
- Support online products & web services
- Level 1 support for domain hosting
- New opening in close-knit team environment!
Listed four days agoat NOVA PartnersFinance Manager required for an international leader of innovative industrial and household products in Albany, Auckland. Listed thirteen days agoat Umbrellar
This is an exciting entry into the IT workforce! Provide inbound and outbound support for Umbrellar Microsoft Azure customers!
- Entry-level MS Azure support opportunity
- Work for Microsoft Partner of the year for New Zealand!
- Albany location in modern offices
Listed fifteen days agoat Citcom Limited* Challenging Position * Varied Client Base around Auckland * Excellent Salary Listed eight days agoat Titanium Solutions Ltd
A great opportunity to make the most of your technical skills and SQL knowledge to support the healthcare industry in New Zealand and around the world
- Join a progressive company with development/growth opportunities.
- Provide Tier 3 Software Support to Enterprise-level organisations.
- Based in Rosedale, North Shore.
Listed one day agoat Major Tom Cafe
North Shore's No.1 cafe MAJOR TOM is looking for an experienced wait staff to join the team!
- Latest shift ends at 4.30! You will have plenty of free time after work!
- Easy customer base who are mostly friendly and understanding.
- Work with the best team and the best vibe! Every one of us are good friends ;)
Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Looking for an experienced accounts receivable, who is experienced with receivables & with payables. A great role for someone to work closer to home.
- Albany Location but the office is moving to Takapuna in the new year!
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5pm; 55K; No more commute over the bridge!
- Close knit team and management; professional nationwide company
Listed fifteen hours agoat The Coffee ClubFULL/PART TIME CHEFS, DUTY MANAGERS, BARISTAS with experience WANTED - The Coffee Club Ramada Albany Listed sixteen days agoat Netsoft• Work for a company producing leading health care software • Relaxed environment • Small close knit team • North Shore location Listed six days agoat Priority One Solutions
Are you a tech savvy accountant with Business Central/NAV experience looking for a career move to financial system consulting?
- Would suit accountant/assistant accountant with Business Central/NAV experience
- Open to full or part-time with flexible working arrangements
- Training opportunities for an accountant wanting to move into systems consulting
Listed five days agoat X4 ConstructionAn experienced financial controller needed to join a successful construction company with a great team based in the North Shore Listed twenty days agoat IT Engine Limited
Full time level 1 helpdesk support and scheduling
- Growing IT Services business
- Albany location
- Great team environment
Listed seven days agoat Sellwood
We need an experienced accounts administrator to look after MYOB transactions to prepare monthly trading accounts for management. 20 hours per week.
- Strong Brand
- Family Culture
- Exciting Opportunity
Listed one day agoat V&A Investments LimitedMultiple full-time vacancies available at our Mairangi bay Subway located in a high performance sports institute Listed twenty days agoat Vertech IT Services
Vertech require a switched-on Systems Engineer with the right attitude & relevant experience and who hold's NZ residency/citizenship.
- A growing company, a supportive team, and plenty of room to develop your talent.
- A fresh professional shared office workspace in Albany, with easy parking.
- Bonus Scheme that allows you to set your own pay!
Listed eight days agoat Umbrellar
Bring your commitment & passion to customer service excellence and lead our Online services call centre for NZ businesses!
- Manage call centre support across our technical & account services teams
- Great benefits - SX Insurance, Life Insurance, & Gym Subsidy
- Auckland role (also covering Christchurch, New Plymouth & India)
Listed fifteen days agoat Coherent Solutions
As a Software Engineer, you will be a key member of the design team. The main duties include designing and implementing drivers for embedded devices.
- Immediate Start
- North Shore Location
- Permanent position
Listed eleven hours agoat TaxLab Limited
You will lead our Austrilasian development team by managing, coaching, mentoring and empowering a team of hungry to learn software developers.
- Team leader for the Australasia region with influence over our global platform
- Work closely with senior management in an entrepreneurial environment
- Identify opportunities for improvement and actually make them happen
Listed nine days agoat Oracle AustraliaBased in Auckland you will lead consulting sales engagement for Cloud Applications & Technology professional services across NZ.
Receive new jobs for this search by email