Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
This is a Graduate level role for someone beginning or new in their IT career.
- Opportunity to grow
- Great team culture
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed three days agoat Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- Opportunities to learn new skills and develop your career in a team environment
- Join a growing global company that changes people’s lives
- Make a difference with a company that changes people’s lives
Listed two days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
We are keen to talk to Computer Science New Grads who are looking for an ongoing Part time role, in a specialized engineering environment.
- Part Time Admin role for Computer Science New Grad - 20+ hours a week
- • Get some real on-job experience in an Engineering environment
- Onehunga / Penrose based. Start asap. Hurry, this one wont last!!!
Listed eight days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed two days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed three days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Our Recreation Advisors are based at the hub of all things sports and recreation at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Provide efficient, customer-focused administrative and operational support
- Make a real difference to the lives of students
- Enjoy diverse development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed four days agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed three days agoat Auckland Cricket AssociationThe role is responsible for the administration and full customer service requirements of junior and youth cricket in Auckland. Listed eighteen hours agoat Software of ExcellenceFull time, permanent role based in Albany – Agile Testing environment, Test market-leading software products, brand new offices Listed three days agoat Whangarei District Council
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Administrator to assist us in designing, implementing and optimising a number of data innovations.
- Support the design and build of our data warehouse
- Facilitate data migration
- Produce three-dimensional data views using SQL
Listed eighteen hours agoat Tekapo Springs
Skating, working with people, hockey, teaching... if these words resonate with you then get applying as we have a great role on offer.
- Awesome culture
- Stunning Lake Tekapo
- Great perks
Listed eighteen hours agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Looking for a new challenge in a company that is keeping ahead of the curve? Apply now or call Rebecca at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.
- Exciting opportunity to make a difference and take ownership
- Attractive salary on offer
- 1st of April start
Listed four days agoat Stryker
If you are driven and looking to join a company that offers growth and development in a rewarding role, we want to hear from you.
- Are you looking to learn new skills and develop your career?
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Showcase your communication skills and attention to detail in a team environment
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Health
- Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment with a high performance team?
- Are you a subject matter expert on the National Health Index?
- Our Team needs you!
Listed two days agoat Sprout Group Ltd* Auckland location * Transtasman travel * Great team environment * leading edge technology * high growth company * Listed seventeen hours agoat Anderson LloydWe are now recruiting for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to join our busy Dunedin office. Listed fourteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceInformation Assurance Advisor Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329 - $112,741 Two Positions... Listed three days agoat AA Insurance
Bring your passion for BI to our dedicated team where you will help troubleshoot any issues with the data warehouse code base.
- Work for an iconic kiwi brand
- IBM Kenexa Finalist 10 years in a row
- Excellent staff benefits
Listed twenty one days agoat AUT Millennium
Responsible for providing exceptional frontline customer service to our National Aquatic Centre and Swim School users.
- Complementary Gym Membership (Full time position)
Listed eleven days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education