Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed thirteen hours agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed three days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two days agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed twelve hours agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed four days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed eight days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed two days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed seven hours agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed seven days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed nine hours agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed four days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed one day agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed one day agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed two days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed one day agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer to required to support clients NZ wide
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Insurances on offer
- Social Clubs, Football Clubs, and Pizza!
- Career Development in Christchurch
Listed fourteen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Be the first port of call for our busy Auckland offices, Respond to requests for technical assistance and find ways to resolve their IT issues
- Offer first level IT support
- Bring your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Receive career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed thirteen hours agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT. The role is based in Wellignton.
- Technical role based in Wellington
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed nine days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed eight days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email