Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat St John
Providing first level incident and service request support to St John internal staff. Scope and variety to the role. Solid IT knowledge essential.
- Emergency Ambulance Service - Nationwide
- 4 days on / 4 days off roster
- Mt Wellington based
Listed six hours agoat T&G Global
Predominately phone based role supporting the business nation wide level 1 queries.
- Onsite parking and cafe
- Further IT skills
- Rostered Shifts - Monday to Friday between 6am - 6pm
Listed nine days agoat Sport NZ Group
Sports NZ is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our Auckland team, based in AUT Millennium.
- Provide technical support services for High Performance Sport and Sport NZ
- Work for an organization that delivers world-leading support to top athletes
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
Listed four days agoat PBT Ltd
We are currently searching for an Applications & Service Desk Analyst to join our dynamic team
- Rare opportunity to join our dynamic IT Team based in Mt Wellington
- Your birthday off
- Supportive local and national network
Listed three days agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed two days agoat Mitre 10
Develop and hone your skills within a large billion-dollar retail business that is going through a real step-change in its technology offering.
- Permanent opportunity at NZ's leading DIY and garden centre
- Interaction with onsite team members and stores
- Great benefits, culture and opportunity to grow
Listed two days agoat EurofinsThe IT Field Service Agent together with his/her colleagues will deliver on-site support to the laboratory facility in Penrose, Auckland. Listed two hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed eight days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed one day agoat Aderant
We are looking for the perfect balance in our Consultants. Strong technical knowledge, brilliant communication skills and a can do attitude.
- Global provider of market leading solutions.
- Dynamic team culture and collaborative cross-functional teams.
- Challenging and Rewarding work
Listed four days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed nine days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed eight days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed five days agoat Rocket ITIT Level 2 support technician for busy Auckland managed services provider Listed ten days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed four days agoat Absolute IT LimitedBased in Auckland airport you will manage to international terminal tech support 24/7 shift pattern with physically demanding workload Listed six hours agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT. The role is based in Hamilton
- Technical role based in Hamilton, Waikato
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email