Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Government & Defence, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Are you seeking a role with the potential to have phenomenal organisational impact? Work enterprise-wide as part of our ICT Senior Leadership team.
- Connect, harness and unleash the power of 100 years of information and data
- Enable value realisation through improved custodianship of information and data
- Leverage data driven insights to contribute to strategic decision-making
This is a featured jobat PaperKite Limited
Enable people to conceive and implement technology with vision, ambition and pragmatism, to better serve the needs of their end-users.
- Join a fun-loving collaborative team
- Work with a number of high-profile brands in an agency environment
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
Listed one day agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed four days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed three days agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed one day agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed five days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed eight days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed nine days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed three days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed one day agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed one day agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed four days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed two days agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer to required to support clients NZ wide
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Insurances on offer
- Social Clubs, Football Clubs, and Pizza!
- Career Development in Christchurch
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed two days agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed three days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed one day agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Be the first port of call for our busy Auckland offices, Respond to requests for technical assistance and find ways to resolve their IT issues
- Offer first level IT support
- Bring your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Receive career development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Security Intelligence Service
If you answered yes to the above questions then you maybe the person we are looking for as our new Operational Cover Officer for the NZSIS
- Are you interested in helping keep our country safe?
- Can you keep a secret?
- Want a career where no two days are ever the same?
Listed one day agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT. The role is based in Wellignton.
- Technical role based in Wellington
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed ten days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Receive new jobs for this search by email