Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, Project Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefits
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed one day agoat AutogrowAre you a talented and enthusiastic Tester or Quality Advocate looking to move into Product Management? Listed four days agoat Trilogy International Limited
Support and develop Trilogy International Ltd's ERP system, and oversee the daily IT business support and IT stakeholder management of the businesses.
- Unique and exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic company
- Work with world-class global brands
- Central Auckland (Britomart) location
Listed five days agoat Zeacom LimitedDeliver high quality technical solutions in all aspects of the Enghouse product set to our partners and well known large client base. Listed two days agoat ClevertronicsCustomer Service Officer – Lighting Listed two days agoat JOYN
Offering clients excellent customer service is paramount to this role whilst dealing with a cross section of corporate clients.
- Financial Services
- Comprehensive Training provided
- Bonus element on top of great base salary
Listed four days agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT
- Technical role based around Northland
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed seventeen days agoat Support IT LtdIT Systems Engineer to join our small team. Based at our Northshore office you will be required to support our clients remotely and onsite Listed five days agoat Younity Limited
This is an opportunity not to be missed, looking for a wireless network engineer for a well known company
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Based just out side the city centre
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed one day agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Kick-start your technology career with a leading industry player who's clients are some of NZ's most recognised brands
- Work in a close knit IT team and be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Provide technical support on both infrastructure and systems
- Prime central location close to public transport
Listed three days agoat Windcave Limited
Exciting role to create a link between development/testing functionalities across a number of key projects within our business.
- Market leader in Payment Technology
- Demanding position with a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to learn the development and deployment of complex software products
Listed five days agoat Wilson Group
If you are over being timed down to the minute, and want to be trusted to get your job done, this could be the contact centre role for you!
- Permanent Full-time & Part Time positions
- Mt Wellington location – Avoid the City traffic
- Must be Flexible to work in 24/7 Operation
Listed two days agoat TRTAre you ready to kickstart your IT career? Want to have the opportunity to make a difference and help us grow? Work in a great team environment! Listed nineteen days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
We are looking for a knowledgeable, social and ambitious Service Desk Analyst to Join our high performing team
- A competitive salary
- A social and fun loving team
- Opportunity for real growth with a well respected company
Listed nine days agoat Everlea GroupWe are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales/Support Engineer to join our South Auckland Based team in a permanent role. Listed one day agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our team on a six month fixed-term opportunity.
- Six month fixed-term opportunity!
- Endless development opportunities
- Join a close-knit team working in a fast-paced and exciting environment
Listed one day agoat Terabyte Interactive
Join one of New Zealand's top digital agencies, crafting beautiful web-based interfaces for a variety of exciting clients
- Leading digital agency
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Based in Parnell, avoid the chaos of the CBD
Listed eight days agoat First Focus IT P/L
Deep tech. skills? Worked in MSPs? Real people person? Looking for that next big step? Join us now!
- Competitive salary with real opportunities for upward progression
- Join an awesome team of talented, dedicated professionals
- Award winning company with a genuinely great culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email