Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lentune Ltd
If you're driven by a love of people and innovation, we would love to hear from you.
- CBD Location - Innovation Precinct
- High Growth Innovative business
- Great Team Culture
This is a featured jobat NorthCloud
NorthCloud is seeking a customer focused, hardworking person to join our team as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Great Team Culture and company wide initiatives
- Opportunity to work with latest technology in constantly evolving industry
- Breakfast, in-house gym, health insurance, active workplace program
Listed two days agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed two days agoat St John
Providing first level incident and service request support to St John internal staff. Scope and variety to the role. Solid IT knowledge essential.
- Emergency Ambulance Service - Nationwide
- 4 days on / 4 days off roster
- Mt Wellington based
Listed three days agoat PBT Ltd
We are currently searching for an Applications & Service Desk Analyst to join our dynamic team
- Rare opportunity to join our dynamic IT Team based in Mt Wellington
- Your birthday off
- Supportive local and national network
Listed eight days agoat Sport NZ Group
Sports NZ is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our Auckland team, based in AUT Millennium.
- Provide technical support services for High Performance Sport and Sport NZ
- Work for an organization that delivers world-leading support to top athletes
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Mitre 10
Develop and hone your skills within a large billion-dollar retail business that is going through a real step-change in its technology offering.
- Permanent opportunity at NZ's leading DIY and garden centre
- Interaction with onsite team members and stores
- Great benefits, culture and opportunity to grow
Listed seven hours agoat EurofinsThe IT Field Service Agent together with his/her colleagues will deliver on-site support to the laboratory facility in Penrose, Auckland. Listed seven days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed two days agoat Kiwi Discovery Ltd
Strong promotion opportunities in exciting F&B industry. No experience required - fully paid training provided.
- Car park provided
- Free staff meals + merchandise discounts
- Commute to work outside of peak traffic hours
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed seven days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed eight days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed sixteen hours agoat The Warehouse GroupAs a skilled Wireless Network Engineer, you will be work within a high functioning team who are responsible for supporting a wide range of network. Listed four days agoat Rocket ITIT Level 2 support technician for busy Auckland managed services provider Listed eight days agoat Tip Top
This is your opportunity to provide exceptional IT support for Infrastructure and Business Systems Software as we go through a period of transition.
- Be part of an ERP implementation and be first port of call for IT in NZ
- Work for New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted ice cream brand
- Permanent salaried opportunity based in Mt Wellington
Listed three days agoat Absolute IT LimitedBased in Auckland airport you will manage to international terminal tech support 24/7 shift pattern with physically demanding workload Listed nine days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed four days agoat Zoom TechnologiesOnsite, Remote, Phone based IT support and installation for Windows/Mac/Android/IOS/Printers/Networking and VOIP hardware and software. Listed three days agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed two days agoat Reivernet LtdWe are currently seeking a new star to fill an exciting role as a full time ICT Customer Support Officer based in our Auckland office.
Receive new jobs for this search by email