Full Time Marketing & Communications, Compliance & Risk, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Auckland Council
Coordinate the Membership’s events programme with a strong focus on communication, marketing and customer service
- Bring your communication and marketing strengths to this role
- Contribute to the effective management of this high-profile membership scheme
- Develop and grow your career
Listed six days agoat Second Nature Charitable Trust
To be the welcoming “face” of our events centre providing a fantastic first impression, and give marketing, social media and admin support
- Great opportunity for a customer service, people person and social media star
- "Can do" attitude and a friendly disposition essential
- Varied, active and exciting support role!
Listed one day agoat Regional Health Ltd
Creative Marketing Assistant required to work in a vibrant health and beauty distribution company.
- Fast paced role in an exciting industry
- Work with market leading brands
- Be part of a small dynamic team
Listed three hours agoat Auckland City Mission
Provide gold standard customer service to our supporters and to the fundraising and reputation team.
- Well known organisation
- Great chance to make your mark
- 12 month term
Listed one day agoat FindexFindex is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Events Coordinator in our Invercargill office. Listed one day agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An exciting events and marketing opportunity to set up a programme for a government department
- Permanent Full Time
- Centrally located
- Competitive Salary
Listed one day agoat Frogs-in-NZ Ltd
We are looking for a young communication guru fluent in French with experience in social media, community management, customer service and events.
- Communicate your passion!
- Join a dynamic team of like-minded people
- Work in a great office in a great location
Listed seven days agoat Vital Health Company Limited
Are you an exceptional and optimistic executive assistant, and marketing all-rounder? Do you eat, sleep and breathe health & nutrition? Join us today!
- Prime opportunity for an aspiring marketing executive assistant, make your mark!
- Work with leading brands in natural health to make a real difference for people.
- Friendly, people focused and innovative environment, with great staff benefits.
Listed eight days agoat AMP Services Limited
Working with the Kiwisaver team, your role is to help drive the delivery of all marketing and events activity.
- Develop your Marketing career with an award-winning product
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Be part of a team that values collaboration and creativity
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We're on the hunt for a confident, self-driven Sales & Marketing Administrator to join this amazing company.
- Full Time Permeant Role Starting ASAP
- 60K Working with a successful team with strong company values
- Penrose Based
Listed four hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are looking for an dynamic Marketing Coordinator that wants to jump in to a fast paced role and pick up new skills along the way.
- $50,000 - $55,000
- Permanent Role Based in Mt Wellington
- Great Opportunity for Growth
Listed two hours agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Marketing Executive 12-month contract
- Start ASAP in a role oozing with responsibility and ownership
- Sole charge, great opportunity to expand your marketing foundation
- 12 Month Contract covering Parental Leave. Varied busy role, Takapuna
Listed three hours agoat Capstone Hotels & Resorts
An Exciting role to grow Moose Lodge Estate’s Wedding and Events market and assist with in house accommodation guests.
- Exciting new role to make your own
- New Venue to take to market
- Diversity with crossover in roles
Listed one day agoat StuffBe part of a dynamic energetic marketing team | Excellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed eighteen hours agoat The Warehouse Group
Leading a small team, and working cross functionally, you will offer best in class tactics to engage with media and share our stories.
- Lots of scope and opportunity - 6 retail brands to support
- Fun and dynamic team
- Support communications relating to sustainability topics.
Listed four hours agoat Horizons Regional Council
Exciting opportunity for a creative communicator.
- Rare opportunity not to be missed!
- Make a positive difference to our community.
- Join a friendly, inclusive team.
Listed six days agoat CanstaffOur client is a well established management company providing business services including media and communications, HR and brand management. Listed seven days agoat Kono NZ LP
We have a talented and friendly team environment, with a competitive salary and career development opportunities.
- Assisting with planning social activity for events and/ or tradeshows
- Monitor brand mentions and online interactions
- Setting a campaign timeline plan for the wider team
Listed two hours agoat Christchurch City Council
Become an integral part of our dynamic design studio at Christchurch City Council.
- Work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Get the opportunity to use and develop your skills
- Join a talented team of designers and creatives
Listed seven days agoat FindexFindex is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Events Coordinator to join our Christchurch office.
Receive new jobs for this search by email