Full Time Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Mac Group
We're looking for an experienced Junior Project Coordinator / Engineer to join our growing team.
- Great career development opportunities
- Be a part of a successful, growing business
- Great working environment, company culture and ethics
Listed two days agoat Beca
We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset. It's our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to
- Learn, develop and innovate
- Collaborative team
- Develop both personally and professionally
Listed five days agoat Russell McVeagh
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst and Team Coordinator to join our Strategy and Transformation Team.
- Great entry level data analytics role
- Highly professional, supportive team environment
- Be involved in an exciting cultural transformation
Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed three days agoat Image Glass
Fantastic opportunity for a young person wanting to gain work experience in the glass industry.
- Full training provided
- Supportive team environment
- Career progression
Listed two days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed two days agoat Alexander James LimitedSales & Customer Service | Office Admin | IT products| South of City fringe -Ellerslie/Penrose Location Listed three hours agoat Tilt Importing Ltd
Manage and administer 5+ websites using Wordpress. Interesting product range of 3000+ items. Design great looking pages and content.
- Small Team environment
- Flexible Hours, Full time or would consider part time
- North Shore Based
Listed two days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed two days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed four days agoat IVS Ltd
This is a dynamic role, where you will become an expert in your field and be the central point of the virtual reality training program
- Highly reputed organisation
- Collaborative and friendly work culture
Listed five days agoat Vocus Group
Passionate about data and delivering insights to influence decisions? Seeking a motivated & talented individual to join our Customer Insights team.
- Must love analytics and problem solving
- Excellent career opportunities
- Based in our Central Auckland HQ
Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business SupportWe seek a talented Database Developer to contribute to a new project team, working on creating and enhancing new and existing systems Listed three days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Join the team responsible for managing the University's voice, data and wireless networks.
- Bring your high levels of initiative, advanced learning and interpersonal skills
- Utilise your previous experience with PBX administration
- Work with and learn more about the most current networking technologies in NZ
Listed five days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing supportive and multi-cultural work environment
Continuous improvement and development opportunities
... Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
A golden opportunity for a polished Database expert to join a unique non profit organisation.
- Lead database management for the organisation
- Provide accurate and consumable data analysis to a broad audience
- Deliver robust reporting and contribute to continuous improvement activities
Listed twelve hours agoat Shades Of Blue
Master Data - We will help build your skill set in return for your attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Strong Team Culture
- Technical & Skill Development
- Fast Pace Environment
Listed six days agoat EquipmentShareEquipmentShare is a young and growing rental business based in Mangere, Auckland. Opportunity for growth in role as company grows. We are looking for
Receive new jobs for this search by email