Full Time Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology, Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HR associate NZ Limited
Our Silverdale curtain and blind manufacturing site has two vacancies in the production team. There's on-site parking and staff purchasing benefits.
- Full training provided!
- Modern North Auckland (Silverdale) location
- Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm
This is a featured jobat McCarthy Transport Contractors Ltd
Lead three workshop teams across the Lower North Island to proactively manage and maintain a fleet of over 120 truck and trailer units.
- Key leadership role
- Specialist Transport Operator
- Lower North Island regional location
Listed five days agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed two days agoat Nextgen Distribution Limited
Work with New Zealand leading Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing and configurations.
- Work with a leading IT Distributor in New Zealand
- Join a great small team who will help you further a career in IT
- Work with some of the worlds largest and most successful IT Vendors
Listed seventeen hours agoat Briscoe Group
Based at our Support Office in Morningside, Auckland we are seeking an IT Helpdesk Coordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career
- A role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our IT function
- The opportunity to join a team of dedicated IT professionals
- Career development opportunities
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Recruiting 4 newly created vacancies based at our Auckland CBD or Sylvia Park sites. Entry level role - fantastic step into Banking and Technology.
- Entry point into joining one of NZ’s largest Technology shops
- Provide predominantly face to face Tech support to our staff
- Huge career opportunity available - within NZ and Globally
Listed eight days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two days agoat Sensor Holdings LimitedSoftware engineer needed to help us make the best motion capture gloves ever. Listed five days agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed nine days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed two days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Supervise 1 Inwards Goods person, within a larger production team of 40 staff. Bring your process improvement skills to the Inwards Function ! :)
- Supervise one other, Make changes/improvements, challenging/rewarding
- Monday to Friday - 8am - 4.30pm
- Join large "fast paced/just in time" manufacturing environment
Listed thirteen days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed sixteen hours agoat Vault
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service across the Vault suite of products.
- Leading Risk, Health and Safety Products
- Customer support role
- Based in Christchurch
Listed two days agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Are you a first time call resolver, looking to grow? Do you have Cloud and Networking experience at L1/2? This is the role for you!
- Newly created service desk positions in a dynamic Cloud and ICT business
- Bring your passion for problem solving to a growing desk
- Based on the North Shore, no city traffic
Listed six days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Use your strong Admin skills to support our busy Compliance team
- Newly created Compliance Administrator role
- Gain exposure to a huge range of stakeholders, including Customs, MPI, and Aviat
- Based at NZ Post's International Mail Centre, Auckland Airport
Listed five days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed seven days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed eleven days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed eighteen hours agoat Chemfreight
Our warehouse team is growing and needs store people who love to be busy and part of a team who values helping each other out to get the job done.
- If you want a challenging role then we have one for you
- Our team work together to get the job done
- Your health and safety is our priority
Listed twenty one hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role working across squads to deliver the future of digital retail! Huge career progression opportunities.
- Join our tribe-modern, purpose built offices in Ponsonby
- Varied work across squads-plenty to sink your teeth into
- Contribute to the future of retailing in NZ
Listed nineteen hours agoat Freshmax GroupFreshmax is looking for motivated store people to join our team in our busy warehouse operation. Full-time and part-time roles available
Receive new jobs for this search by email