Full Time Call Centre & Customer Service, Maintenance & Handyperson Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering.
- Join a dynamic tight-knit team
- Ongoing training & development
- Penrose Location
Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Exciting Temp and Perm positions coming through so get your application in quickly!
- Competitive salary/hour rates!
- Opportunity to up-skill in a variety of industries.
- Hours to suit your lifestyle!
Listed four hours agoat salt
Join this committed team of genuine, savvy people and work with some fabulous home interior products.
- Start 2020 with a wonderful new job!
- Solutions focussed customer service
- East Tamaki
Listed nine hours agoat Avis Budget GroupHelp our customers at our Apex branch located at the Auckland, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey Listed one day agoat The Career AcademyWe are seeking a motivated and efficient individual with customer service experience to join our fun and diverse team in Parnell. Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Full-Time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
As a Case Manager, every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding as your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- 3x Fixed Term / Secondment roles
- Positive work environment
- Great training, support and on-going professional development.
Listed four days agoat Target Furniture
To provide the best furniture shopping experience in New Zealand
- East Tamaki location
- Permanent, Full Time position
- Generous staff discount on furniture
Listed one day agoat Coventry Group LtdCareer opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focused team member to join our branch in East Tamaki. Attractive salary and incentive package. Listed twelve hours agoat PBT Ltd
An opportunity has opened in our Contact center based in Otahuhu.
- Supportive local and national network
- Your birthday off
- Onsite Parking
Listed ten hours agoat BidfoodTo process & invoice customer orders, maximise sales opportunities and resolve any customer concerns or complaints. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Health
We have two exciting opportunities for Payments Officers within the DHB Sector Operations Group.
- Fun supportive team environment
- Support the team to become a Centre of Excellence
- One full-time and one part-time (0.5 FTE) permanent opportunities
Listed ten hours agoat Open PolytechnicJoin the Open Polytechnic as a Customer Services Representative. Full time and part time options. Listed one day agoat Hudson - Business SupportTired of your current job and seeking for a new challenge/career change in the New Year? Then apply now! Listed five days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdSick of working weekends? We have an amazing Monday to Friday call centre role for you! 4 or 5-day working week...it's up to you! Listed two days agoat Auckland TransportWe're building new capabilities across technology, process and our people to deliver better customer service outcomes. Listed nine hours agoat Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited
Offering lots of development and insight about our business and our brands, with some good fun and laughs along the way!
- Develop your career with Goodman Fielder with permanent opportunities available!
- Auckland's Best Customer Services Career with great brands & great perks
- Deliver exceptional service for Vogel's, Meadowfresh, Puhoi Valley customers
Listed eight hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
We are currently seeking Call Centre Representative to work at our NZ Post
- Fantastic team culture where a collaborative work ethic is supported
- NZ Post -Iconic brand
- Help customers everyday!
Listed two days agoat Curtain Studio
We're looking for a customer-centric and solutions driven customer service coordinator to service our customers for custom window furnishing orders
- Central Penrose location with parking, 2 months training on the Shore
- Join a supportive team environment with ongoing training
- Hours are Monday to Friday 6am - 3pm, enjoy afternoons off!
Listed one day agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development!
Receive new jobs for this search by email