Full Time Legal, Self Employment, Chemical Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed two days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Role in East Auckland for a vibrant and enthusiast legal receptionist!
- Mid-sized, reputable firm with a friendly and diverse team
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Professional services environment
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor Gisborne Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $75,594.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10785 New Zealand Police are offering... Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Listed six days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Secretary or Administrator looking for a challenging new position? We have a great opportunity available now!
- Central or South Auckland location
- Intermediate legal support skills required
- Supportive environment
Listed one day agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
This is a fabulous opportunity to work closer to home whilst enjoying a variety of Legal Secretarial work for three lovely authors.
- Fab role offering varied work, involvement with files and working closer to home
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- working for three great authors in a range of litigation related areas
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
You will be joining a team of highly regarded professionals that have a great reputation! Heaps of variety and flexibility!
- Interesting work - along with office management
- Small Auckland based firm with heaps of variety - all hands to the deck
- Flexible working environment
Listed one day agoat Tasman District CouncilAre you looking for an opportunity to use your legal skills in a dynamic environment? Listed four days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Currently working in legal and looking for a change?
- Opportunity for you to progress in your career
- Great central office location
Listed eleven days agoat Lane Neave
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA or an admin superstar looking to enter the legal sector.
- Excellent work life balance
- Fun and supportive team
- Fantastic development opportunity
Listed four days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
If you have said yes to the above questions then this may be the ideal role for you!
- Looking for something a little more meaningful?
- Want to know your work is helping New Zealand?
- Enjoy a friendly yet professional team environment?
Listed twelve days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Contribute to this small team of 10. Growing boutique law firm. Wellness & development opportunities. Support across a range of administration tasks.
- Permanent role working within boutique law firm
- Private sector – fun team environment
- Flexible working hours with staff wellness benefits
Listed three days agoat Churton, Hart & Divers
Great opportunity to work close to home. Full time Legal Secretary position available in busy property practice in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs
- Full time legal secretary
- Busy Eastern Suburbs practice
- Become part of a great team
Listed two days agoat Employsure
This role will support our busy and high performing Employment Claims Team. Providing all legal administrative and case management support.
- Grow your employment law knowledge in a supportive team environment
- Joining one of the most innovative and career growth focused companies
- Aon Hewitt Award Best Employer 2018
Listed five days agoat Farry and Co Law
We are looking for a full-time secretary to join our Auckland team!
- Do you have experience working in administration or as a secretary?
- Are you looking for a supportive and friendly working environment?
- Do you want to work in Auckland Central and close to Public Transport?
Listed five days agoat Ministry for the Environment
Challenging fast paced position
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders
- Permanent - Wellington based role
Listed five days agoat Dewhirst Law
Legal support / legal exec / para lega for general practise focused on family, rural, property and business. Great place to live, work & play.
- Busy practise with local, regional and national clients in the heart of town.
- Hard working lawyers building an exceptional client base. Work life balance.
- Ground-floor opportunity to grow the business and learn a broad base of skills.
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Looking to further your career? Your role is to manage the day to day company compliance for a business that has offices nationally & internationally.
- High profile corporate that holds market share
- Competitive salary reflecting experience
- CBD/Fringe 8.30am – 5pm, flexibility offered
Listed two days agoat Simpson Grierson
Role for a junior or intermediate level litigator to join our high performing top tier construction team
- Fantastic, varied construction litigation work
- Great team with lots of support and wonderful mentors
- Work for large firm employer of choice winner
Receive new jobs for this search by email