Full Time Legal, Self Employment, Aerospace Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed two days agoat Hayman Lawyers
The successful applicant will have excellent keyboard skills, the ability to produce accurate work efficiently and a responsible attitude.
- A supportive and committed team
- Help in managing your workloads
- Friendly environment
Listed six days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed three days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Role in East Auckland for a vibrant and enthusiast legal receptionist!
- Mid-sized, reputable firm with a friendly and diverse team
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Professional services environment
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
The primary role is to provide support to the Environment Judges with accurate and responsive Legal and Research services
- Provide the judiciary with timely, accurate and relevant research services.
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Demonstrates the ability to search legal electronic databases.
Listed two days agoat Duncan Cotterill
Duncan Cotterill has four offices in four distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse and collegial partnership.
- Permanent position - Auckland
- You'll need your fair share of energy
- It's a busy place and we'll look to include and involve you
Listed twenty two hours agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong analytical, and inter-personal skills in a fast paced team environment.
- Assist the New Zealand Law Society in fulfilling its regulatory functions.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close knit team environment.
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed sixteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor Gisborne Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $75,594.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10785 New Zealand Police are offering... Listed twenty three hours agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Executive at an Auckland law firm!
- Gain great experience in this challenging role
- Mid-sized firm
- Flexible working hours
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Excellent opportunity to join a high performing team and work in a supportive environment
- City fringe location
- Great progression and development
- High performing team
Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Searching for Property Lawyers
- Established and successful practices
- Collegial workplace environments
- Tangible career prospects for the right person
Listed twenty one hours agoat Graham Consulting
Working with a broad range of clients, this could be the opportunity you need to take your career to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Listed nine days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Secretary or Administrator looking for a challenging new position? We have a great opportunity available now!
- Central or South Auckland location
- Intermediate legal support skills required
- Supportive environment
Listed five days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
This is a fabulous opportunity to work closer to home whilst enjoying a variety of Legal Secretarial work for three lovely authors.
- Fab role offering varied work, involvement with files and working closer to home
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- working for three great authors in a range of litigation related areas
Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
You will be joining a team of highly regarded professionals that have a great reputation! Heaps of variety and flexibility!
- Interesting work - along with office management
- Small Auckland based firm with heaps of variety - all hands to the deck
- Flexible working environment
Listed five days agoat Tasman District CouncilAre you looking for an opportunity to use your legal skills in a dynamic environment? Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Great career move for a natural leader with the ability to build team capability through positive mentoring and management...
- Leadership role
- Established trustee services organisation
- Well located offices
Listed eight days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Currently working in legal and looking for a change?
- Opportunity for you to progress in your career
- Great central office location
Receive new jobs for this search by email