Full Time Legal, Education & Training, Project Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Come support your local community and provide them with exceptional customer service at your local community library in Howick.
- Bring your passion for libraries and your local community to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 40 hours a week including permanent or rostered weekends
- Work close to home in the Howick Local Board
Listed five days agoat Wellington City Council
Have you ever wanted to work in a public library, specifically in a role that works directly with library customers?
- Are you a customer service super star?
- Help provide a much loved service to our community
- Come and join our awesome North Cluster libraries team
Listed five days agoat Future SkillsStudent Advisor - Full time permanent Manukau Listed five days agoat Wynn Williams
Large law firm seeking enthusiastic and Junior Office Assistant to join the Christchurch Office.
- Central CBD offices
- Working with a team of great people
- Opportunities for growth
Listed two days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed four days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)A passionate librarian with experience in academic libraries to lead future development of our library into a learning hub. Listed four days agoat St Bede's CollegePermanent, full-time position available within our Boarding School. Role promotes home/work life balance with a rotating roster. Listed four days agoat Technical Engineering Group Limited
Manage food industry projects from concept to commissioning across multiple clients and sites
- Varied, interesting work for prestige clients
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Paid overtime
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed twelve days agoat The University of AucklandSupport the success of our students by providing academic advice in a fun and supportive team. Listed four days agoat Burnside High School Te Kura o Waimairi-iri
Permanent, full-time, support staff, term time only position to provide administrative support to the Careers and Transition Department
- Large, progressive High School environment
- Busy, active, varied position
Listed two days agoat The Skills Organisation
Support a project that makes a difference for people around the world !
- Outstanding benefits, health insurance, life insurance, 5% super, birthday leave
- Join a genuinely warm and inclusive culture
- This project makes a real difference in the lives of others internationally
Listed five days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyThis varied role will be stimulating and challenging with responsibilities for strategy, resourcing, budget and operational delivery Listed three days agoat UP Education Limited
We are looking for a dynamic International Student Services Officer to join our Wellington team in 2020
- Join a team of people passionate about shaping our next generation
- Working with three New Zealand universities and three Australian universities
- Central Wellington location
Listed four days agoat Hillcrest HighTeacher Aide Position (Fixed Term) Listed fourteen days agoat OneSchool Global NZSupporting a Year 9 student with Down Syndrome in a progressive and supportive education environment. Listed six days agoat Papakura High SchoolStudent Attendance and Engagement Support Worker, full time, 2 year fixed term - readvertised. Listed five days agoat Michael Fisher BarristerA great opportunity in civil and commercial litigation for a candidate with 0 to 1 year PQE (more or less). Listed three days agoat Te Wananga o AotearoaOur organisation is committed to whānau transformation through education and tauira success. Come and join our highly experienced team in Porirua.
Receive new jobs for this search by email