Full Time Legal, Education & Training, Engineering Drafting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
Come and empower a team of student-volunteers to foster entrepreneurship at the University of Auckland.
- A diverse position with plenty of scope and variety
- Work within a collaborative and supportive team
- This is a full-time, fixed term opportunity
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Legal Assistant to join our friendly team. Listed three days agoat DuluxGroup
Drive the performance of our busy inbound contact centre team through training and process improvements - make your mark!
- Fantastic Lower Hutt location – free parking and on-site gym!
- Ensure our inbound call centre team remains industry leading
- Bring a continuous improvement mindset to our customer service training
Listed nineteen hours agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
We are looking for a pragmatic lawyer to bring their commercial expertise to a newly created role within our in-house legal team of 16!
- Varied and challenging work in an agile and adaptable environment
- Build capability across the business and become a trusted partner
- Join a leading FMCG company recognized as AON Best Employer 4 years in a row!
Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are seeking a smart, skilled, flexible research assistant to undertake a wide range of tasks crucial to the efficient running of the NiPPeR trial
- Be part of a nutritional intervention study
- First of its kind research
- Passionate and driven team
Listed nineteen hours agoat Whitireia and WelTec
We're looking for two International Student Advisors with excellent attention to detail to join our team in Petone.
- Bring your ability to easily adapt to new technology
- Focus on and process applications by international students
- Join a supportive work environment
Listed eight days agoat Dilworth SchoolThe Senior Campus (Years 10 - 13) based in Epsom is seeking to fill a permanent position as Librarian Assistant/Archivist commencing Term 1 2020. Listed twelve days agoat Auckland Council
Bring your creativity to the Central City Library and come be part of our unique experiences team.
- Exciting role that will utilise your creative talents
- Based at our central city library
- 38 hours per week on a variable roster
Listed one day agoat Churton, Hart & Divers
Legal Personal Assistant-Full Time Position
- Varied and Exciting Role supporting a Principal
- Lots of Client Contact
- Work Close to Home in a great team environment
Listed four days agoat Malcolm Pacific Auckland Limited
You are motivated for all the right reasons - integrity, trust and a strong sense of customer service
- Work with the best
- Huge potential to grow your income and career
- Great team with fantastic support
Listed eight days agoat Enovate LimitedEnovate is a young, innovative company that values technical excellence across a broad range of structure systems and materials. Listed ten days agoat Kilbirnie SchoolThis role is a combination of school office administration supporting the secretary and classroom teacher aide work. Listed thirteen hours agoat The University of Auckland
If you are driven, adaptable, have a marketing qualification and have excellent customer service, we would like to hear from you.
- Diverse position with plenty of scope and variety
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- 6.75% superannuation and five weeks annual leave
Listed nine days agoat QJumpersJoin our leading and dynamic national engineering consultancy! Listed three days agoat Kiwibank
Now's your opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, innovative business that's committed to making Kiwis better off
- Kiwibank has some exciting new roles in their new look legal team
- Can be Auckland or Wellington based
- Are you passionate about providing expert legal advice to key stakeholders?
Listed thirteen hours agoat IPU New Zealand
To provide excellent administrative and operational support to implement the strategic plan and directives of the Board of Trustees of IPU NZ
- Well-established not-for-profit education organisation
- A varied executive-level opportunity set in a beautiful park-like campus
- Friendly work environment with multi-national staff and student population
Receive new jobs for this search by email