Full Time Legal, Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
The People and Capability team at the Ministry of Health is looking for an Employment Relations specialist.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and lead employment relations strategy
- Varied role with exposure to a wide range of ER and IR experiences
- Utilise your legal expertise within the Government environment
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Manage compliance. Act on large property developments. Draft/Negotiate commercial contracts. Assist business partners with key projects.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Join an enthusiastic team
Listed two days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Become an integral member of operations engineering team by supporting and improving the manufacturing of our products.
- Hands on role
- Collaborative team
- Solidworks projects
Listed six days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with relevant experience within the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG industries.
- Leading FMCG organisation in handy East Tamaki location
- Dynamic and supportive team
- A day off on your Birthday
Listed eight days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed twenty one hours agoat Applied Industrial Technologies Pty Ltd
Due to the recent acquisition of new business in New Zealand, we're looking for an Application Engineer to join our team.
- Fully Maintained Motor Vehicle
- Newly Created Role
Listed two days agoat Beca
Support senior asset managers and engineers leading packages of work providing professional advice to our clients effectively and efficiently
- We're a collaborative and dedicated team spread across different levels
- Great mentoring support and opportunities to take ownership of your career
- Find innovative approaches to solving problems & challenging the status quo
Listed nine days agoat DOWNER NZLooking for that next career step? Our team based in Penrose, Auckland has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join us! Listed six days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersAn immediate start for a project engineer with three years experience in horizontal directional drilling. Listed six days agoat Biomed LimitedElectrical and mechanical maintenance Electrical trade certificate of EST A + B an advantage Listed seven days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Identify and lead transformation projects within our Materials Purchasing team
- Make this role your own
- Develop tools and plans
- Project management
Listed one day agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Leadership opportunity! If you are a technical medical field service engineer looking to for a step up – Apply now
- Career growth opportunity
- Field and office flexibility
- Well respected medical multinational
Listed three days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We now have a permanent or two year secondment opportunity for a Trainer to fill in the Te Hiku (Region 1) training team based in Auckland.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Insight RecruitmentGet in early and Treat Yourself in 2020.Top NZ Co. The work culture is second to none. Listed twenty one hours agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
This Global medical healthcare company with a culture of people growth and development.
- High quality medical equipment
- Strong collaborative technical team
- Career growth and development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of sales, technical and creative skills to join our cross-functional sales & design team.
- Work for an innovative, leading business with an enviable reputation.
- A truly creative, hands-on role.
- An opportunity to work in a great environment with an excellent team culture.
Listed five days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed six days agoat Q-Subs LimitedThe role will be a mix of Quality Control of our manufactured items and Project management of alternative fuel systems for export. Listed twenty hours agoat NZDF
The Registrar manages the business of the Court Martial and ensures that it has the support necessary to exercise its jurisdiction effectively.
- Utilise your experience in legal office and judges' assistant work
- Pivotal role to the expeditious and proper administration of justice
- Wellington based role
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed six days agoat Dynamix Recruitment LimitedWe require an experienced maintenance engineer to conduct maintenance, repair and respond to breakdowns as required. Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
International company with a great culture looking for 2 in-house Legal Advisors/Trust Administrators
- Modern offices with great outlook
- Highly interesting and varied role working closely with the Director
- Working with High Net Worth Individuals
Receive new jobs for this search by email