Full Time Engineering, Education & Training, Mining, Resources & Energy, Intellectual Property Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Come support your local community and provide them with exceptional customer service at your local community library in Howick.
- Bring your passion for libraries and your local community to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 40 hours a week including permanent or rostered weekends
- Work close to home in the Howick Local Board
Listed two days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat Wellington City Council
Have you ever wanted to work in a public library, specifically in a role that works directly with library customers?
- Are you a customer service super star?
- Help provide a much loved service to our community
- Come and join our awesome North Cluster libraries team
Listed three days agoat DOWNER NZLooking for that next career step? Our team based in Penrose, Auckland has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join us! Listed one day agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Identify and lead transformation projects within our Materials Purchasing team
- Make this role your own
- Develop tools and plans
- Project management
Listed two days agoat Future SkillsStudent Advisor - Full time permanent Manukau Listed four days agoat Wellington Drive Technologies
Join our R&D team and grow your skills while helping develop and support our IoT and motor control products.
- Entry level role into R&D and volume manufacturing
- Be part of a high performing team in a stimulating, flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
Listed four days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of sales, technical and creative skills to join our cross-functional sales & design team.
- Work for an innovative, leading business with an enviable reputation.
- A truly creative, hands-on role.
- An opportunity to work in a great environment with an excellent team culture.
Listed four hours agoat Q-Subs LimitedThe role will be a mix of Quality Control of our manufactured items and Project management of alternative fuel systems for export. Listed two days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)A passionate librarian with experience in academic libraries to lead future development of our library into a learning hub. Listed twenty three hours agoat St Bede's CollegePermanent, full-time position available within our Boarding School. Role promotes home/work life balance with a rotating roster. Listed eleven days agoat Bureau Limited
Looking for a dynamic environment who where you can improve people and process while working with the latest machinery? This food company invests!
- Food manufacuring leader?
- Successful company moving to next phase!
- Great investment in plant and people!
Listed one day agoat Fulton Hogan
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer in Albany!
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Great Culture!
- On-going training and development
Listed seven days agoat Manco Environmental LtdDesign to delivery – end to end interesting and challenging new product responsibility with market leader Listed one day agoat Ready Resource LimitedExcellent casual and permanent opportunities immediately available in East Tamaki for semi-skilled and qualified Mechanical Industrial Engineers. Listed one day agoat Technical Engineering Group Limited
Manage food industry projects from concept to commissioning across multiple clients and sites
- Varied, interesting work for prestige clients
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Paid overtime
Listed nine days agoat The University of AucklandSupport the success of our students by providing academic advice in a fun and supportive team. Listed two days agoat Burnside High School Te Kura o Waimairi-iri
Permanent, full-time, support staff, term time only position to provide administrative support to the Careers and Transition Department
- Large, progressive High School environment
- Busy, active, varied position
Listed four days agoat Fulton HoganWe are now recruiting for a Contract Engineer to join our Maintenance Division in the Auckland Region.
Receive new jobs for this search by email