Full Time Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Malcolm Pacific Auckland Limited
You are motivated for all the right reasons -trust, integrity and strong customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity for great work stories
- Fast paced work environment
- Great team support with excellent support and training
This is a featured jobat NetsafeWe're looking for a legal professional to join the Netsafe team Listed sixteen hours agoat Westpac
You will be responsible for delivering superior customer service to Westpac Institutional Banking, Business and Retail customers.
- Be part of a collaborative team where exceptional customer service is key
- Join a company that supports it's customers, people and communities
- Westpac is a recognised and trusted brand in the NZ market.
Listed sixteen hours agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed ten hours agoat Christchurch City Council
We are looking for action-oriented people who are able to think on their feet, who can deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Are you a determined, solutions-focused problem solver?
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Get the opportunity to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living? Listed thirteen hours agoat NHP
Work for a privately-owned organisation and thrive in a customer centric environment
- Auckland Location
- Family Values Driven Organisation
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the business
Listed five days agoat C Z Tech Ltd
We are currently looking for a full-time customer care focused individual to join our Customer Success Team as a Customer Care Rep.
- One of the fastest growing & coolest startups in NZ
- Fun & relaxing work environment with flashy offices in the CBD
- Free gym membership, coffee, fruits and lunch every Friday.
Listed twelve hours agoat TheMarket
TheMarket is New Zealand's hottest new shopping experience! Come be at the forefront of the revolution as we changing retail forever in NZ!
- Opportunity to work with New Zealand's hottest new digital business
- Diverse & fun place to work representing some of the biggest brands in the world
- Newmarket location only 5mins from the train station
Listed twelve hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Great opportunity for a driven, bubbly, and customer-focused Customer Service Representative who can start immediately. Apply now!
- Permanent Job | Immediate Start
- Develop your career and grow within the company!
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Listed eighteen hours agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
A customer focused role in a world class relocation's organisation, supporting a diverse group of customers. Everyday brings something new!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and support
- Free onsite parking
Listed fourteen hours agoat Onecontact
- Excellent Working Environment
- Flexible Hours
- CBD Location
Listed eight hours agoat Concentrix
We are on a hunt for customer service fanatics, bring your customer centric approach and be a part of motivated & fun loving team environment
- Representing a World Class Brand
- Professional but very friendly work environment
- Full Time & Part Time opportunities available
Listed sixteen hours agoat Horticentre Limited
Customer service, branch admin and warehousing role in an autonomous environment.
- Established nation-wide brand
- Diverse role
- Friendly team
Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
Be the first point of contact for our customers, answering inbound telephone enquiries and providing excellent customer service.
- Multiple permanent full-time positions available
- Based in our Porirua office with various shifts available
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed twelve hours agoat Tranzit GroupWe're seeking a motivated, hands-on person to join our 7-day a week operation in Christchurch. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Our configuration team play a key role in materialising our client's vision - working closely with our Onboarding Consultants and AKL based team team.
- Diverse role in high-growth startup
- Flexible hours & remote working supported
- Newly created role with development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
We’re on the lookout for switched on team players with an interest in all things farming and passion for delivering outstanding customer service!
- Get your foot in the door with one of New Zealand’s largest companies
- Accelerate your career in a role offering tangible development opportunities
- Be the face of the business, directly supporting our farmer owners
Listed five days agoat Coventry Group LtdCareer opportunity for a highly motivated Team Member to join our busy Penrose Branch. Attractive salary and incentive package. Listed one day agoat ASB Bank LimitedProvide business units with insightful advice, guidance and practical support - contributing to ASB's positive risk culture. Listed six hours agoat people2people
Exciting prospect to utilise your exceptional relationship management skills in the financial services industry!
- Join an industry leader!
- Central location – hop, skip and a jump
- Competitive salary
Receive new jobs for this search by email