Full Time Legal, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A leading national law firm, based in Christchurch, seeks a Legal Executive to join their Property team.
- Highly distinguished law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Challenging and autonomous work
This is a featured jobat ChoiceKids Childcare
The Executive Assistant for the Operations Manager
- Great variety
- Awesome team
Listed five days agoat Select Recruitment
Select is proud to partner in the search for a candidate to join the award winning team of customer service officers..
- Join an organisation committed to innovation and leading the way
- Excellent working environment and workplace culture
- Competitive remuneration, staff awards and recognition
Listed one day agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Great opportunity to join our Christchurch team!
- Permanent position, full time hours
- Work with a great team
- Fantastic city location
Listed one day agoat Avanti Finance
Join this busy team where you make an impact on every aspect of our business. This team laugh a lot - sense of humour compulsory!
- Modern office close to public transport
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed fourteen hours agoat NZCU BaywideAre you passionate about providing superior customer service and helping everyday New Zealanders with their financial needs? Listed thirteen hours agoat BNZ
Deliver a positive and informative collections experience through our Collections Contact Centre - arranging payments of overdue payments.
- Bring your exceptional phone manner, with the ability to influence conversations
- Offer solutions that will help customers manage their finances better
- Join a fast paced environment with lots of variety
Listed one day agoat Powle & Hodson Limited
Receptionist / Personal Assistance for Newmarket Law Firm
- Busy legal practice
- Great Central Newmarket Location
- Be part of a fantastic dynamic team
Listed thirteen hours agoat Go Car Finance Ltd
Exciting opportunities in our finance business in customer service, collections and settlement roles.
- Great place for graduates to start a career
- Superb location in vibrant Newmarket
- Innovative, creative, fun culture
Listed fourteen hours agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Award-winning Legal firm seeks a Trade Mark PA to join their growing, well established team. Keenness and positive attitude required.
- Salary $50-60,000 + medical insurance + health & well-being package
- City based, work hard play hard environment where staff are valued
- Corporate law firm, open plan offices, great views, great team….
Listed one day agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
We are looking for an administrator to join our friendly Client Maintenance team based in Dunedin.
- New Zealand Owned Firm
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Challenging and Diverse Role
Listed one day agoat Carrick Just Capital Markets Limited
Cooperate with a team to manage regulatory and compliance risk for all of our businesses.
- Perform compliance procedures as set out in the company’s compliance framework
- Undertake customer due diligence and relevant customer on-boarding procedures.
- Monitoring of client transactions to ensure compliance with AML/CFT laws.
Listed four days agoat Garth O'Brien and AssociatesGarth O'Brien and Associates are seeking a Legal/Secretary/ Personal Assistant to join their busy legal firm Listed fifteen hours agoat people2people
To manage a portfolio of up to 400 customers to reduce arrears by obtaining a mutually beneficial outcome wherever possible.
- Long term career growth
- Personal training and development
- Great company culture
Listed eleven hours agoat Virtue Consulting
Ideal position for an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge in the motor vehicle finance industry.
- Great opportunity for experienced administrator
- Varied role with settlements/compliance duties
- Excellent career opportunities going forward
Listed eleven days agoat New Zealand PoliceIntelligence Analyst New Zealand Police Christchurch, Canterbury District Permanent, Full-time Remuneration range: $57,605.00 - $74,548.00... Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserPA support to one partner in head office, plus support to wider team of 4 other fee earners and liaising with counterparts in overseas offices. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Lending support role processing residential loan applications through to funders. Liaising with banks, clients and sales team.
- Busy & vibrant office environment with great work culture
- Challenging position with lots of variety in a great team
- A key role which is pivotal to the success of our business
Listed eight days agoat Atlas
Manage end-to-end administration for busy Mortgage Adviser. Deliver exceptional service to new and existing customers. Young and dynamic company.
- Ambitious, positive environment
- Innovative market leader
- Progression opportunity
Listed thirteen hours agoat TSB
Customer Resolution Specialist
- We’re looking for a customer centric and attentive professional
- Bring your aptitude for problem-solving and positive outlook
- Join an organisation that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education