Full Time Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Enjoy plenty of variety working with a team. Complement your training with practical work experience and professional mentoring.
- Premier performing arts organisation
- Varied role; work across key accounting functions
- NZSO is a registered approved training organisation with CAANZ
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
An opportunity to work for a global brand has become available for a target driven and self motivated person.
- Generous bonus scheme for results delivered
- Leading global brand
- The opportunity to work with like minded people
Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Quickly establish relationships with Ministry of Social Development, potential and existing tenants as well as internal teams.
- Match new applicants with suitable housing
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Annual salary of $63,550 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat Aquacomb
9 - 3 daily, Small Fun Team, Xero Accounts Proficient, Customer Interaction, Pt Chevalier located, Busy exciting business
- Hours to suit school, Located in Point Chevalier
- Mix of Xero Accounts, Customer interaction and Admin for great variety
- Small fun team in fast growing business. Exciting, innovative products.
Listed two days agoat Archway Recruitment
Great Opportunity for skilled Accounts Administrator Looking for a New Challenge
- Dynamic Office Environment in an Exciting Industry!
- Role Suitable for both Candidates Seeking Change and Entry Level!
- Private Sector Organisation Going Through Positive Change!
Listed twenty hours agoat Robert Walters
Great role for a high performer offering a broad range of tasks
- SaaS business going through a period of high growth
- Varied role in a growing business
- NZ business with global operations
Listed twenty two hours agoat MUSA
Coordinate events, and facilitate for, members of MUSA affiliated clubs and societies and the student body
- Great workplace and team culture!
- Diverse role and responsibilities
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand PoliceAlcohol Harm Prevention Support Officer Invercargill, Southern District Permanent, Part Time Salary Range $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Job... Listed one hour agoat one eighty recruitment
A well-known Property Investment firm in Wellington CBD is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their growing team.
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team
- Modern Office based in Wellington CBD
- Permanent, full-time role
Listed twenty two hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Private international property company. Support the Finance Assistant & Financial Controller. Manage the AP function of 18 Wellington buildings.
- Wellington CBD location
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Full time hours 9am – 5pm
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Ensure the service is cleaned as required, linen is laundered and nutritious food is available and prepared for tangata whaiora.
- Be part of a mana enhancing service
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
Listed eight days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
An exciting opportunity to join one of NZs most iconic property moguls.
- Luxury corporate offices in central Wellington
- Accounts and Administration role with room to grow and develop
- Seeking an ambitious, articulate person passionate about property/art
Listed two days agoat Stepping Stone TrustPassionate about working with young people in the community? Experience in Mental health work? Stepping Stone need your help! Listed five days agoat Barnardos
Are you a motivated social worker looking to make a difference to youth in a residential setting? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with a tight knit team to provide the best outcomes for youth
- Provide a supportive programme within a residential setting
- Be part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
Listed three hours agoat PwC NZ
Be a Pivotal part of the Financial Advisory Services team here in Auckland. Join the Tax team in providing support to a wide array of clients.
- Dynamic & energetic team environment and culture
- Excellent career development and learning opportunities
- Excellent lifestyle benefits for all staff members
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will have an opportunity to change the lives of our young people and their whānau, helping them to achieve their full potential.
- Make a difference for children, families and communities.
- Focus on the children and young people in NZ.
- Empower children and young people to achieve their full potential.
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are seeking a full time permanent Investigator based in our Dunedin office.
- Investigators play a critical role in the Ministry’s response to fraud
- Previous investigation and prosecution experience
- A full driver’s licence and willingness to travel
Listed twenty one hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Looking for an Accounts all-rounder, who is familiar with payable, receivable and reconciliations. A great role for an experienced individual.
- Albany Location; No more commute over the bridge!
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5pm; 45 – 52K
- Close knit team and management; professional nationwide company
Listed nine days agoat Barnardos
Are you an experienced social or whānau worker with strong administration skills? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Permanent full-time role
Listed one day agoat JOYN
Express Sheetmetal are looking for an organised, motivated administrator to join their friendly team
- Fast-paced, friendly team
- On-the-job support
- Growing business
Receive new jobs for this search by email