Contract/Temp Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for some superstar Food Box Packers to represent Sidekicker as some of our warehouse clients come into their busy season!
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to move quickly through the ranks
This is a featured jobat Public Outreach New Zealand
We are looking for Charity Representatives to join our team in beautiful Wellington!
- Help to save children in need!
- Hourly wage + Uncapped bonuses!
- Amazing culture and work environment!
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed two days agoat Vaka Tautua Limited
Participate in the co-design process of the Whānau Resilience Services aimed at creating strong, resilient, violence free communities.
- Co-design an initiative aimed at creating strong, resilient communities.
- Vaka Tautua is a national Health & Social Service Provider
- Location: Vaka Tautua, Manukau, Auckland
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Support the growth and sustainability of our parks and gardens - help replant and watch grow!
- Work in of the most beautiful parks around Auckland
- 3-month contract, 32 hours per week – flexible days
- Help plant 65,000 native plants for our park’s revegetation
Listed three days agoat Beef + Lamb New Zealand
We are looking for someone to coordinate the information flow to support farmers and rural professionals in the Action Network until September 2020.
- Record all queries into a CRM Call Management System
- Bring your proven experience using different software applications
- Join an organisation that is passionate about farming
Listed two days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
Exciting opportunity for skilled food handlers/catering assistants, this is a temporary assignment with casual ongoing hours.
- $19.12 per hour
- Exceptional Pay rates, constant work
- Sign up today work tomorrow
Listed five days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
To work alongside groups of students, and sometimes one to one, to support them to be successful in their learning
- Support young men to be successful in their learning
- Join a friendly team that provides excellent care for its students
- Part-time, school hours
Listed two days agoat Barfoot and ThompsonAre you an experienced PA, who is looking for a varied, exciting role where no two days are the same, then you've come to the right place. Listed five days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great roles! Mix of training and IT Support. 2 year fixed term contracts.
- Champion our new POS store rollout
- Support and train users across the South Island
- Join one of NZ's largest private employers
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you an experience Cafe Assistant looking for a new challenge? Murray Halberg Retirement Village in Lynfield has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed three days agoat KGA Accounting PlusWe are looking for a confident administrator to cover a variety of tasks at a local lime quarry site. Listed two days agoat Volt Promotions
Want to be part of an awesome team with a fun work environment? Try something new in sales and promotions with opportunities to advance your career!
- Real career development and opportunities to advance!
- Regular hours with a great team environment!
- Full customer service, sales and product training provided!
Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingThis organization are well known in community are looking for an Accounts Assistant officer to assist during a busy period. Listed two days agoat Graham Consulting
Working in a fast paced company with a great reputation for innovative and imaginative concepts, this is a place you will really enjoy working.
- Contract position with an immediate start
- Xero experience required
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat AWF
We have a great opportunity for an Weighbridge / Customer Assistant based in Henderson
- Monday to Sunday
- Training and career advancement
- Start ASAP
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed five days agoat Spine SurgeonWe are a small medical specialist practice looking for an administrative superstar with excellent computer skills to join our busy and friendly team. Listed three days agoat Absolute IT Limited6 month contract within high profile global business, immediate start.
Receive new jobs for this search by email