Contract/Temp Healthcare & Medical, Security Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen hours agoat Summerset
We are looking for an exceptional Village Assistant to join our team at our Richmond Village
- Relate to a wide range of people, especially the elderly and their families
- Provide a degree of both operational and administrative cover
- Competitive remuneration, health cover, day off on your birthday and much more!
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An opportunity to work in various administration roles in a Large Health Organisation
- Short and Long term assignments
- Immediate requirements available
- Free training provided
Listed six days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have fast typing speed and excellent medical terminology then this could be for you!
- Temporary assignment
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Greenlane location
Listed seven days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Part time temp Medical Typist role in a friendly and caring clinic.
- 5 hours per day
- Wellington Central
- $20 per hour + 8% Holiday Pay
Listed six days agoat Kelly ServicesAn exciting and rare opportunity to work in the largest, broadest healthcare and pharmaceutical company in the world! Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you enjoy the variety of temporary / casual work then this may be a great opportunity for you
- Central Auckland loactions
- Previous ward clerk experience a major advantage
- Temporary work
Listed five days agoat HealthCare NZ
We're looking for someone special who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment to provide service coordination within our Auckland team.
- Are you passionate about our community?
- Bring your experience in the health and disability sector
- Work alongside a team who are committed to excellence in Home based support
Listed twelve days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardHealth Care AssistantPerioperative Department Tauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health BoardCasual Position Available - as and when... Listed two days agoat National Hauora CoalitionWe are looking for a couple of amazing Project Managers, on a 12mth unique health project that is complex and innovative. Listed five days agoat GlaxoSmithKline
Our twelve-month, full time Industry Based Learning Program will provide you with practical ‘hands-on’ work experience.
- 12-month, full time, paid internship commencing in January 2020
- Gain invaluable industry experience
- Work within a global organisation that is making a real difference
Listed thirteen days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Work in collaboration with the nursing teams to make sure that the ward is running smoothly and to its highest potential.
- Do you have strong customer service and organisational skills?
- You will be performing a variety of tasks day to day
- Fixed-term, part-time role based in Kaikoura
Listed seven days agoat Healthwise Personnel
A temporary assignment with one of New Zealand's largest employers and a great team.
- $19 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Get your steps up
- Flexible assignment
Listed six days agoat Life PlusWe are on the lookout for NZ experienced Health Care Assistants for shifts in all surrounding areas of Auckland working in Aged Care. Listed eight days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdBased in Central Papamoa, this is a great little job for you! Our male client is a delight and his home is lovely and well kept. (poss other clients) Listed twenty three days agoat Geneva Healthcare Ltd Geneva Healthcare are looking for casual hospital healthcare assistant staff required for winter cover across the Auckland region
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandPenal rates for weekend & night shiftsclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Haematology Research DepartmentThe study coordinator is responsible for the office-based support of clinical trials in a team of coordinator and nurses. Listed seven days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Project Manager contract available with one of New Zealand's largest employers. Takapuna Location. 3 months,
- Outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest employers
- Complex organisation in the Health Sector
- Beat the traffic, work close to home on the North Shore!
Receive new jobs for this search by email