Contract/Temp Human Resources & Recruitment, Client & Sales Administration Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed six days agoat AnexaFVC
A hands on customer service and inventory management role
- Part-time 20 to 25 hours per week
- Varied and hands-on role
Listed four hours agoat Hays Office Support
Looking for an Administrator, with a passion for customer service to join an exciting workshop team in Porirua
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing support
- Be apart of a reputable company
Listed five days agoat Aura Consulting
Want temp work - multiple roles and locations - are you flexible and adaptable with strong admin and tech skills?
- Join the Aura temp team
- Roles Central, South , East, West and North Shore
- Excellent hourly rates
Listed six days agoat Greenlight Recruitment
Do you like a challenge? Deadline Driven? Sales foccused? Then click on my link to find out more...
- Monday to Friday ( No weekend work)
- Islington Location
- Temp to Perm for the right person
Listed thirteen days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Temporary client administrator role, ASAP start, 4 - 6 weeks, high growth kiwi business
- Parnell Location
- Temporary role, immediate start, 4 - 6 weeks
- $30 - $35/hour
Listed four days agoat people2people
6 Month Parental leave - HR Assistant position
- Work for a globally recognised company
- Based in the North Shore
- Attractive Salary with additional benefits
Listed three days agoat Arena Living Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience across many aspects of HR and payroll
- Fixed term project, approx 6 months
- Flexible, can be fulltime or part-time
- Takapuna location
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are a great team who thrive under pressure and pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and getting the job done!
- Join a supportive and fun team of recruitment professionals
- Work as a trusted partner
- Make a visible and valued impact
Listed twelve days agoat Personnel Placements
Have you had an exposure to HR or recruitment, and possess good administration skills with a knowledge of business and how it works?
- Do you want a role where no one day is ever the same??
- Put those strong administration skills to good use!
- Can you talk to people all day long???
Listed thirteen days agoat Adecco Office4-week administrator position Listed fourteen days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a locally owned medium sized family business that is looking to grow and expand.
- Locally owned and operated
- 8am – 5pm; Monday to Friday
- Free parking!
Listed five days agoat H2R Consulting
My client is looking for a Sales Support Officer to join their small and friendly team on a 12-month fixed term basis.
- 12 month fixed term
- Wellington CBD location
- Small and friendly team
Listed seven days agoat people2people
Be the backbone of this fast-paced HR team with a love of all thing’s pets!
- Central location!
- Competitive remuneration!
- Fantastic work environment – ASAP start
Listed two hours agoat Kelly ServicesFantastic role for someone wanting to kick start their career in recruitment or return to the workforce and enjoy a life-style with variable hours. Listed four days agoat Hohepa Hawkes BayBecome a part of our diverse and committed team at Hohepa Hawkes Bay. Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
We are looking for professional and motivated HR administrators for temporary assignments!
- HR administrator temporary assignments, from 1 week to 12 month roles!
- Looking for a new challenge? - Temporary employment may be for you!
- Expand your professional network and expertise through temping roles.
Listed three hours agoat MilkTestNZ
A project to streamline and automate our HR systems, as well as enhance our technical and leadership training requirements.
- 4 month Fixed Term / Part Time Project role.
- Hours: Mon, Weds & Fri, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Assist HR Manager with new and exciting HR initiatives.
Listed ten days agoat Massey University
We have an exciting two-year fixed-term opportunity for an administrator with a keen eye for detail and a passion for sourcing information.
- Are you looking to build a career in HR?
- Be the point of contact for external communications
- This is a fun and varied position, with great opportunities for growth
Listed four days agoat Registered Master Builders
Master Builders are NZ's leading provider of Building Guarantees, if you have proven customer service skills this could be your next career move
- Amazing team environment
- Central Wellington location
- Unique opportunity within the construction industry
Listed ten days agoat Hays Human Resources
Looking for a great opportunity to grow your career in an award winning company
- Great North Shore location
- Fun & supportive environment
- Development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email