Contract/Temp Call Centre & Customer Service, Pickers & Packers Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Experienced customer service advisor, be the first point of contact for customers providing them with order entry, customer support & order tracking
- Immediate start, Airport location with onsite parking
- Monday to Friday 830am – 5pm
- $25 per hour + 8 % holiday pay
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdGreat customer services opp with fantastic o. in lovely Parnell offices. Ideal career step for someone with previous customer service experience... Listed two days agoat Profile Group
The chance for a friendly people person to be part of a knowledgeable, well-established team of experts delivering great solutions
- 6 Month Contract | Possibility of temp to perm
- $20 - $23 per hour | Location East of Christchurch
- Immediate start available | Ample free parking available
Listed four days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe are looking for enthusiastic Pick Packers for casual Day & Night shifts in the Hornby area. Listed four days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe are needing staff that are wanting to start asap with our client based in Manukau. Listed two days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWork as the first point of contact within one of New Zealand's largest not for profit organisations Listed fifteen hours agoat Volt Promotions
Want to be part of an awesome team with a fun work environment? Try something new in sales and promotions with opportunities to advance your career!
- Real career development and opportunities to advance!
- Regular hours with a great team environment!
- Full customer service, sales and product training provided!
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a supportive busy office environment helping customers with first level support around billing and invoicing; great team; billing exp essential.
- ASAP START; Newmarket based; Mon-Fri 40 hour week
- Invoicing experience/Customer service essential; great comms
- Circa $50k; professional friendly environment
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesWork for a large National company
Full time hours
Monday to Friday
Mail sorting and machine operation Listed five days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWe're are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, target driven professionals to join the team based in Auckland CBD. Listed nine days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are currently recruiting Production Workers to join one of the largest food manufactures in New Zealand Listed twenty three hours agoat Hays Contact Centres
We have a number of opportunities available for dedicated, enthusiastic Contact Centre Agents.
- Excellent opportunities available
- Competitive salaries
- Fun vibrant officer!
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business SupportInsurance case manager roles in Wellington CBD. 2 month temporary assignment with the potential to extend! Listed five days agoat Adecco OfficeTemp opportunities around Auckland for experienced and passionate Customer Service professionals! Listed three days agoat Graham Consulting
Picking and packing, moving stock and other adhoc duties.
- Immediate start, 30 hours a week – during school hours!
- West Auckland location
- 2 – 3-month assignment, with potential to extend
Listed nine days agoat Gunn Talent
5 week temp assignment, Henderson location with parking
- Absolutely fantastic company with great products!
- Start in one week, through to the end of March (5 week assignment)
- Parking provided
Listed nine days agoat Join Our Team
We are looking for a customer focused individual to complete our forward thinking Customer Support team on the front counter in our Te Awamutu office.
- Create positive and memorable customer experiences
- Bring your attention to detail and ability to complete tasks accurately
- Demonstrate your ability to work in a fast paced environment
Listed five days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Are you available for 5 - 6 months and looking for an opportunity to utilise your customer service / contact centre experience? Apply today!!
- Immediate start to July 2020 approximately!
- Multiple inbound contact centre roles - Monday to Friday - starting 24th Feb
- An opportunity to join an energetic and supportive team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email