Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed six days agoat SPCAEnergetic and experienced people required to work as Animal Care attendant for a fixed term position for 3 months in Levin & Waikanae animal centres. Listed three days agoat New Zealand ConservationBe an active member of the greater Kapiti Wellington District Team and assist, if required, with other Department work on or off the island.... Listed fourteen hours agoat Zespri International LtdWe are recruiting ECPI Fruit Inspectors for the 2019 season to undertake fruit inspections at wharf checkpoint and industry facilities Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed fifteen hours agoat Guardians NZ LimitedFETCH Dog Walking are seeking to hire a professional, trustworthy & reliable person who loves animals! Duties include transporting and walking dogs. Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed six days agoat SPCAWe have a paid internship available for application right now! Listed two days agoat Mitre 10
Take ownership of the customer insights ensuring the customer is at the heart of Marketing strategy for a leading, NZ-owned retailer.
- Leading role within an experienced Marketing team
- Maternity cover contract
- North Shore based and great staff buying privileges
Listed two days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed twenty one hours agoat T&G Global
T&G Covered Crops is New Zealand's largest producer and packer of hothouse tomatoes
- Machine Operator Role ( seasonal ) potential to be a permanent
- Leading Company
Listed two days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
3 month Digital Publishing Assistant position within our Digital Team!
- Work for a growing and innovative company
- Great opportunity to build your career in Digital
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed two days agoat Refining NZ
Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills? A team player who bring energy to the room and make a positive difference? Join us!
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Do you have a nose for identifying and deliver stories ?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
Carry out critical conservation work throughout Fiordland National Park
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- An exciting opportunity to join a dedicated and hardworking team in Te Anau
- Fixed term role for 2 years
Listed eight days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed three days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed eight days agoat Yealands
Join us for Vintage 2019!
- Join us for Yealands Vintage 2019!
- Join our friendly, down to earth team at an amazing vineyard
- 6-8 week contract, 12 hour shifts, work rights essential
Listed twenty one days agoat JDRF
Performing marketing, administration and communication tasks required.
- Part-time, 15 hours per week
- Work from home and in Auckland office
- Flexible hours
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education