Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications, Science & Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed three days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed four days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Apply your quantitative and qualitative skills to this wide reaching organisation
- 3 month contract
- Newmarket based
- Dynamic organisation
Listed five days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed nineteen days agoat JDRF
Performing marketing, administration and communication tasks required.
- Part-time, 15 hours per week
- Work from home and in Auckland office
- Flexible hours
Listed ten days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Listed ten days agoat salt
Great short-term role for a Marketing Coordinator to sink their teeth into - amazing global brand for your CV!
- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Listed four days agoat George P Johnson (Australia) Pty LtdGeorge P. Johnson is seeking an Event Producer to deliver memorable and unique experiences for our clients and their audiences. Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
The Civic is looking for an event organiser
- • Fixed term role (Asap - 30 June 2019)
- • Must be available over work mornings, evenings and weekends
- • A clean driving licence is essential for this role
Listed four days agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our Whai Rawa team, for up to 12 months.
- Opportunity to join a highly reputable, thriving iwi organisation
- Provide support with implementation of marketing and communications strategies
- Do you have knowledge of the financial sector, specifically investment schemes?
Listed eleven days agoat SourceHR
Immediate start - entry level roles - West Auckland based commercial laboratory
- Large Commercial Food Safety Laboratory
- Entry Level Roles
- Immediate Start
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdI am looking for a contract Digital Producer/Coordinator to work with Auckland’s leading provider of live arts and entertainment! Listed three days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Facilitate and guide Consumer teams to integrate customer centricity into all aspects of the customer journey...
- Independent contractor assignment
- Start mid-March through to end of June 2019
- Lead CX projects across IAG’s Consumer division
Listed six days agoat Competenz
You’ll be responsible for amplifying our messages to a number of audiences.
- 12 Month Contract
- Work with a great team
Listed six days agoat New Plymouth District Council
Our laboratory, situated at the Wastewater Treatment Plant is looking for a fixed-term resource to support the team for a full-time 12 month contract.
- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Bring your experience working in an IANZ accredited Lab
- Enjoy a diverse range of opportunities and benefits
Listed four days agoat Michael Page New ZealandTemporary role supporting the marketing team with a new product launch. Attention to detail and strong grasp of English are essential Listed five days agoat Done by WednesdayBe the outbound marketing lead for our award winning print brand.. Create this role as your own. Flex work hours and location. Listed three days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
We have the need for two experienced Service Designers to come and join IAG's Customer Experience Team.
- Independent contractor assignments
- 1 x Immediate start through to end of June 2019
- 1 x mid-May start through to end of June 2019
Listed five days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are on the hunt for professionals with both junior and senior Marketing experience personnel’s for temporary Marketing co-ordinator roles.
- $20-$25 per hour + Holiday Pay
- South/East Locations
- Temporary Roles available NOW!!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education