Contract/Temp Construction, Marketing & Communications, Government & Defence, Administration & Office Support, Taxation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed two days agoat AJ Park
We are seeking an assistant to join our Case and Data team whose attention to detail and accuracy will be essential.
- Entry-level assistant - fixed-term
- Intellectual Property
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed two days agoat salt
Diverse. Inclusive. Newmmarket based. Admin. Great team! Using SAP. Apply today!
- Start in Jan 2020!
- Newmarket based - well reputed company!
- Fixed term until August!
Listed two days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for an energetic, bright and self-motivated Administration Assistant to assist our Support Funds team in Lower Hutt.
- 6 month contract
- 38 hour working week
- A productive and supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
This busy and varied role is to relieve someone who has an extended break over Christmas. You will be well supported but any experience in FMCG pref.
- Immediate start through until end of Jan/early Feb
- FMCG marketing & distribution industry
- Street parking and potentially a car park available
Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business SupportIf you have a great attention to detail and you have experience working with data, this is a great opportunity for you! Listed fourteen hours agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe are looking to recruit an extraordinary person to fill the role of personal assistant to the Chief Information Officer (CIO). Listed three days agoat Central Hawke's Bay District CouncilAre you a willing to get stuck in and tackle any job that comes your way? We’re on the hunt for ‘go-getter’ to provide summer admin support. Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business SupportSupport the governance and senior leadership team with board meetings, paper preparation, minute taking and meeting coordination! Listed fourteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdRegister your interest in upcoming temporary assignments with Madison Recruitment Listed seventeen hours agoat OneStaff Auckland
OneStaff is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to start immediately. This role is based in Avondale and has the potential to go permanent
- Weekly pay
- Rates negotiable
Listed eleven hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
A great opportunity for a QA Analyst to join an award-winning financial institution that Kiwis around the country love and trust.
- Temporary position | ASAP start | $24 per hour | CBD Location
- Strong English essential | Product analysis to ensure compliance
- Monday-Friday 8am till 5pm
Listed fourteen hours agoat Recruitment Studio
In between permanent roles? Admin support roles like this are rare!
- CBD location, immediate start with potential for permanent
- Global business, you will find no better in their industry
- Put the beginnings of your business support skills to good use
Listed five days agoat Hays Office Support
Temporary to permanent opportunity! West Auckland location. Hourly rate $20-$21
- Immediate start- opportunity to go permanent!
- Hobsonville Location!
- Work for a market leading company!
Listed two days agoat NetYourJob
Skin Institute have a Receptionist / Administrator 12 month parental leave cover position available at their New Lynn and North West Clinics. Apply!
- Parental leave cover
- Strong patient focus
- Busy, stimulating environment
Listed two days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Enterprise Recruitment have a number of upcoming opportunities supporting our varied client base in administrative based temp assignments. Each
- Competitive hourly rate
- Bring your keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Quality experienced administrators required for a variety of roles
Listed ten hours agoat Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
Exciting opportunity to be part of our communications team! Develop & deliver comms plans!
- 6 months fixed term contract, immediate start
- Develop and deliver communications and public relations activity
- Bring your expertise in creative communications to our fun team
Receive new jobs for this search by email