Full Time Maintenance & Handyperson Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat People Plus
The A&P Association is seeking an experienced individual to ensure the ongoing maintenance and event setup at the Showgrounds Park!
- Exciting opportunity at the A&P Showgrounds
- Diverse role across maintenance and event setup/take down
- Must have valid drivers licence and own transport
Listed twelve days agoat St Mark's Catholic SchoolWe are looking for a caretaker who shows initiative and is willing to keep buildings gardens and grounds tidy. Listed six days agoat Auckland Grammar SchoolResponsible for the daily and short term corrective maintenance activities associated with the effective operations of the Property Department. Listed thirteen days agoat SO Auckland
You will ensure our property remains a functional, pleasant and safe environment for all guests, visitors and employees via daily maintenance tasks.
- Brand new property
- Work alongside a dynamic team
- Be the back bone of the hotel
Listed twenty seven days agoat CHT
We need a maintenance worker to work across our Hospitals and Rest Homes in Auckland.
- Do you have handy/maintenance skills?
- Have you got mechanical aptitude and dexterity?
- Do you have a can do, hard-working attitude and a sense of humour?
Listed nineteen days agoat Private Advertiser
This role is full of variety. You will require energy & enthusiasm, have great people skills & the ability to work unsupervised.
- Maintenance / Handyman all-rounder
- Hands on role working closely with the Operations Team
- Great career opportunity with International Company
Listed fourteen days agoat Carmel College
Ensuring the college property is well maintained, clean, tidy and kept secure. Maintenance of gardens and lawn areas.
- Working in a friendly, value-based and supportive staff environment.
- Opportunities for Professional Development.
Listed one day agoat Edpro Group Ltd
Manage the day to day running of the school property to ensure a safe and effective environment is maintained for the students to learn in.
- Great company to work for with a dynamic culture
- Chance to make a visible difference to our partner's teaching environment
- Situated in central Whangarei
Listed fourteen days agoat Napier City Council
We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated and multi-skilled person to join our management team, ensuring that our park is in tip top shape
- Permanent position working 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday but may also include weekends and public holidays
- 4 - 5 years in a building, maintenance, planning and delivery type role
Listed five days agoat IMO Group LtdLooking for something unique? Wanted - Furniture Assembler & Installer for commercial and residential furniture Company. Listed eighteen days agoat Westlake Boys HIgh SchoolProperty and Maintenance Assistant for a large Secondary school on the North Shore. Listed nine days agoat Metlifecare
Full time opportunity to assist with the general maintenance on our village facilities and provide general handyperson services to our residents.
- Join the dedicated team at Metlifecare Hibiscus Coast Village!
- Permanent full time, 40 hours per week
- Red Beach location
Listed twenty two days agoat Ventia Pty LtdSupport an experienced group of people who provide a full range of maintenance services across Auckland Listed twenty one days agoat Cushman and Wakefield NZ
Due to growth in the region we are looking for a Handyman to join our team in Dunedin.
- Exciting new project
- Chance to work for a global multinational
- Guaranteed 44 hours work
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others? Murray Halberg Retirement Village in Lynfield has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed fifteen days agoat Onsen Hot poolsAll round handyman required who is able to work on a rotating 7 day roster. Listed fifteen days agoat West End School (Palm Nth)We are looking for a skilled school caretaker/property manager who has excellent practical skills, initiative and adaptability. Listed fifteen days agoat Chemwash- Property maintenance/ waterblasting experience - Interaction with valued customers across West Central Auckland - Leadership skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email