Full Time Maintenance & Handyperson Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat People Plus
The A&P Association is seeking an experienced individual to ensure the ongoing maintenance and event setup at the Showgrounds Park!
- Exciting opportunity at the A&P Showgrounds
- Diverse role across maintenance and event setup/take down
- Must have valid drivers licence and own transport
Listed eleven days agoat St Mark's Catholic SchoolWe are looking for a caretaker who shows initiative and is willing to keep buildings gardens and grounds tidy. Listed five days agoat Auckland Grammar SchoolResponsible for the daily and short term corrective maintenance activities associated with the effective operations of the Property Department. Listed twelve days agoat SO Auckland
You will ensure our property remains a functional, pleasant and safe environment for all guests, visitors and employees via daily maintenance tasks.
- Brand new property
- Work alongside a dynamic team
- Be the back bone of the hotel
Listed thirteen days agoat Carmel College
Ensuring the college property is well maintained, clean, tidy and kept secure. Maintenance of gardens and lawn areas.
- Working in a friendly, value-based and supportive staff environment.
- Opportunities for Professional Development.
Listed thirteen days agoat Napier City Council
We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated and multi-skilled person to join our management team, ensuring that our park is in tip top shape
- Permanent position working 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday but may also include weekends and public holidays
- 4 - 5 years in a building, maintenance, planning and delivery type role
Listed five days agoat IMO Group LtdLooking for something unique? Wanted - Furniture Assembler & Installer for commercial and residential furniture Company. Listed eight days agoat Metlifecare
Full time opportunity to assist with the general maintenance on our village facilities and provide general handyperson services to our residents.
- Join the dedicated team at Metlifecare Hibiscus Coast Village!
- Permanent full time, 40 hours per week
- Red Beach location
Listed one day agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others? Murray Halberg Retirement Village in Lynfield has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed fourteen days agoat Onsen Hot poolsAll round handyman required who is able to work on a rotating 7 day roster. Listed fourteen days agoat West End School (Palm Nth)We are looking for a skilled school caretaker/property manager who has excellent practical skills, initiative and adaptability. Listed fourteen days agoat Chemwash- Property maintenance/ waterblasting experience - Interaction with valued customers across West Central Auckland - Leadership skills Listed thirteen days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentOne of NZ’s most reputable organisations is going through an element of growth, as a result have a positions available for a Maintenance Assistant Listed eight days agoat Jora New ZealandExperienced Waterblaster needed for one of the leading facilities solutions provider in New Zealand and Australia. Listed eleven days agoat Kavanagh CollegeWe need a skilled property manager to join our school staff. If you have excellent practical skills & experience and you are a team player, apply now Listed twelve days agoat Drake New Zealand - Hamilton
Amazing opportunities coming up in 2020. Apply Now!
- Experienced in your field?
- Looking for a change in 2020? Register now!
- Ongoing Temporary & Permanent roles
Listed fourteen days agoat dormakaba New Zealand Limited
We are looking for a Service Technician to continue to grow the business with us.
- One among the global market leaders for access and security solution.
- Exciting Opportunity to work with a Global Organisation in a period of growth.
- Join our friendly and supportive Service team.
Listed three hours agoat Access NZ 2005 Limited
Permanent full-time opportunity for a strong all-rounder Site Team Leader with a wide range of trade skills.
- Great Hamilton location!
- Lead a team with diverse and challenging projects.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Receive new jobs for this search by email