Part Time Sport & Recreation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Eskdale Hawkes Bay,
- Henderson Auckland,
- Wanaka Otago,
- Hamilton Central Waikato,
- Christchurch Central Canterbury
- Invercargill Central Southland,
- Karori Wellington,
- Richmond Tasman,
- Takapuna Auckland,
- Kilbirnie Wellington,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Palmerston North Central Manawatu,
- Rototuna Waikato,
- Northcote Auckland,
- New Lynn Auckland,
- Johnsonville Wellington
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat AUCKLAND NETBALL CENTRE
Are you looking for a new challenge? An exciting role working in the sports and recreation sector.
- Do you have outstanding communication & relationship management skills?
- Part Time - 30 hours per week
- St Johns location with free parking
This is a featured jobat F45 Training Rototuna
Become part of a phenomenal team in this exciting and innovative fitness network, the first of it's kind in Hamilton.
- Join the world’s fastest growing fitness network
- Change lives through motivational team training
- Develop your career with leadership opportunities
Listed more than thirty days agoat Hukarere Girls' CollegeEnergetic, Enthusiastic and Motivated Sports Co-ordinator Listed more than thirty days agoat ACG Education Limited
ACG Sunderland is after a superstar Sports Assistant to join the team for 14 hours per week. Fixed term TTO role starting asap and finishing Dec 2020!
- Fixed Term - ASAP - Dec 2020
- Competitive wage
Listed more than thirty days agoat PROACTIVE24 LtdFront of House Superstar Wanted! Listed more than thirty days agoat Waikato Diocesan School for GirlsWe are looking for a positive and energetic DioFIT Coordinator to take out fitness centre to the next level! Listed more than thirty days agoat Orangetheory Fitness New ZealandThe Orange Advisor is responsible for running all front of house operations & providing exceptional customer service to the Orangetheory community! Listed more than thirty days agoat Wellington City Council
Are you keen to help make people feel great?
- Casual/permanent part-time opportunity with the potential of more hours!
Listed more than thirty days agoat Squash Waikato IncSquash Waikato is seeking someone with a passion for growing the sport of Squash in the Waikato. Listed twenty three days agoat PROACTIVE24 LtdJoin our incredible instructor and coaching team! Are you a Les Mills instructor, Certified Personal Trainer or Sports & Exercise Coach? Listed more than thirty days agoat Community Leisure ManagementCLM Health & Fitness based Richmond is seeking a part time fitness consultant to be part of its busy fitness centre team. Listed more than thirty days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
The Customer Service Advisor will ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to all clients at the Wanaka Recreation Centre.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted access to our health and fitness facilities
Listed more than thirty days agoat Les Mills New ZealandWorking at Les Mills is challenging – in all the right ways. We work hard, but man we have fun! Listed more than thirty days agoat Habit Group
We are looking for a part-time Massage Therapist to join our team, based out of our Kilbirnie and Wellington CBD gym locations.
- Free gym membership!
- Permanent part-time or contracting role
- Work for a large, private healthcare company in New Zealand
Listed more than thirty days agoat F45 Training Courtenay place
The primary role is to LEAD the F45 Addiction through the Wellington CBD community by executing high performing coaching to support change and results
- FASTEST GROWING FITNESS SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A "PEOPLE FIRST" FITNESS BUSINESS
- JOIN THE F45 ADDICTION - #F45FITFAM
Listed more than thirty days agoat Les Mills New ZealandReporting to the Gym Floor Manager, you will be working as part of a tightly-knit gym floor team. Listed more than thirty days agoat F45 Training Palmerston NorthAre you enthusiastic? Customer focused? Passionate about the health and well-being of your community? We want you to join our team of trainers! Listed more than thirty days agoat Physiques Health and FitnessMature, bubbly and energetic fitness trainer wanted to write fun, engaging exercise programs for our gym members Listed more than thirty days agoat YMCA of Auckland Inc
We are seeking an experienced Fitness Trainer who has a genuine passion to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Join an award winning team with ongoing development opportunities
- Full gym membership and carparking available
- Northcote based
Listed more than thirty days agoat Les Mills New ZealandWe work hard, but man we have fun doing it! You will be working as part of a tightly-knit gym floor team. Listed more than thirty days agoat Snap Fitness Johnsonville
Snap Fitness Johnsonville is looking to employ a part-time trainer to help run our popular transformation programs and deliver 1:1 PT sessions.
- Guaranteed paid hours
- State of the art facility
- Grow your client base QUICKLY!
Receive new jobs for this search by email