Part Time Sport & Recreation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
This is a Part Time joblocation: AucklandAuckland$35 - $49.99 per hour plus pool and gym entryclassification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Fit and sporty person required for one-on-one pool, beach and gym training sessions
- One-on-one training at beach, pool and gym
- Improve your own fitness over summer
- Pool and gym membership costs included
This is a featured jobat F45 Training Ashburton NZ
F45 Training Ashburton is currently seeking part-time and casual Fitness Trainers to join our team.
- Group fitness Training
- Different workouts daily
- Be apart of a fun energetic team of trainers
Listed one day agoat Burnside High School Te Kura o Waimairi-iri
Exciting opportunity to assist with the organisation and administration of student participation in sporting activities.
- Excellent sports administration and communication skills
- Well organised and energetic
- Coordination of school's sports activities and programmes
Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Promote and develop the profile of sport and increase participation in sport activities at UC, thereby enhancing the overall student experience.
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of the Sports Academy Programme
- Utilise your experience working with high performance athletes
- Bring your ability to cope with competing demands
Listed nine days agoat Mana CollegeThe roll will provide leadership for the school’s sport and physical recreation programme. Listed nine days agoat Les Mills New ZealandWe work hard, but man we have fun doing it! You will be working as part of a tightly-knit gym floor team. Listed one day agoat Snap Fitness
Kick start your career within the Fitness Industry in one of NZ's leading 24/7 Franchises
- Stepping stone to full time PT or Gym Management
- Learn the runnings of a gym inside and outside
Listed two days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeOpportunities for experienced Group Fitness Coach / Personal Trainers who love helping people meet their fitness goals. Full or Part-time available! Listed twenty four days agoat Duendin Ice StadiumWe are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person to work in a unique and diverse role helping provide ice sport facilities to the Dunedin area. Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserPaid internships available in Tauranga. Become a work ready Personal Training Tutor with NZIHF. Listed twelve days agoat Inspiring Women Gym
Permanent part time shifts as a Gym/ Personal Trainer at Dunedin Leading Womens Only Gym.
- Dunedin's leading Womens Only Gym
- Renowned for its outstanding Team
- Gain job satisfaction teaching in such a positive environment
Listed thirteen days agoat Community Leisure ManagementCLM the Bays based in the Eastern Suburbs and we are currently on the lookout for a Part Time Fitness Instructor. Listed ten days agoat F45 Training Browns Bay
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about helping others achieve their goals while having a great time doing it.
- Join a small, highly motivated team environment.
- Ongoing training + Great support network.
- Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Geraldine High SchoolCollaborative, innovative team player for a shared role fixed term for one year to provide coaching, facilitation and admin support. Listed twenty one days agoat Private AdvertiserPaid internship available in Christchurch. Become a work ready Personal Training Tutor with NZIHF. Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserPaid internships available in Hamilton. Become a work ready Personal Training Tutor with NZIHF. Listed sixteen days agoat Community Leisure ManagementThe Chill Out afterschool care and holiday programme based at Papakura Leisure Centre is looking for Chill Out Childcare Attendants. Listed two days agoat Porirua City Council
We are looking for two hardworking and dedicated people who are willing to active members of our team.
- Supervise our pools and keep the facilities clean
- Bring your ability to be calm in pressured situations
- Be part of a customer focused and fun team environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Auckland Council
Deliver fitness programmes for all ages and abilities across our diverse community.
- Join a fun and diverse fitness team
- Help us get "More Aucklanders more active, more often"
- Enjoy free use of centre facilities plus a range of other benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Comet Swimming Club
Support our Head Coach within our Club structure, developing our swimmers to the best of their ability. Be available for other programmes as well.
- Support Head Coach
- Work within motivated and passionate team.
- Make a difference to peoples lives
Listed twenty days agoat YMCA of Auckland Inc
Fitness Trainer required who has a great attitude and willingness to develop.
- Fantastic culture and supportive team
- Part Time - Permanent Role in Onehunga
- Gym membership, company discounts and carpark available
Listed six days agoat Bay Venues Limited
Part time hours available for a candidate with experience in a similar role, who has a real passion for teaching.
- Part time hours
- Excellent staff benefits
- Previous experience as a Swim Teacher required
Receive new jobs for this search by email