Sport & Recreation Jobs in Hillcrest AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Netball New Zealand
Lead the day to day interaction with our partners, as part of our experienced Commercial team and bring our partnerships to life.
- Supportive work environment
- Key part of Netball New Zealand team
- Work with significant global and NZ brands
This is a featured jobat F45 Massey
F45 Training Massey have an opening for an outstanding Group Trainer to join our award-winning team.
- Award-winning F45 studio, with an awesome community and culture
- World-class team of Trainers with an ongoing Professional Development program
- Weekend, evening and/or early morning shift options
Listed eight days agoat Fit Futures AcademyFull-time Online & Classroom Personal Training Tutor Listed nine days agoat F45 Birkenhead
Come and join the fastest growing fitness franchise in NZ! Be part of an amazing team who love helping their members achieve results.
- Be a part of an enthusiastic and vibrant team culture
- Join the world's fastest growing fitness franchise!
- Awesome community & loads of fun
Listed more than thirty days agoat Department of Corrections
You will join a highly supportive team that manages offenders in prison and in the community.
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Join a highly supportive team
- Based at Auckland Prison, Albany
Listed twenty nine days agoat All Star CheerleadersLooking for highly experienced Cheerleading Coach that has history of national & international wins. Plus is an experienced choreographer. Listed five days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Work alongside a government ministry to review the National Sports Plan and help them to collaborate more effectively with stakeholders.
- Contribute to building a strong sporting infrastructure in Kiribati
- 1-year assignment in Kiribati - costs covered
- Play a key role in raising awareness of the benefits of sports in Kiribati
Listed eight days agoat The University of Auckland
Play a key role in the wellbeing of our students, project managing sporting projects.
- Join a fun and support team supporting our students
- Work on a variety of sporting events and services
- Bring your passion for sports
Listed ten days agoat Aktive - Auckland Sport & Recreation
These roles are critical to Healthy Active Learning, to improve child and youth wellbeing through healthy eating and quality physical activity.
- Want to make a positive difference for tamariki in Tāmaki Makaurau ?
- Want to work with selected primary & intermediate schools from across Auckland?
- Keen to join a fun, hard-working team committed to making a positive difference?
Listed four days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyIf you are passionate about a career involving sport, fitness, recreation and education and you enjoy working in a team environment, please apply! Listed one day agoat Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs
Great opportunity for a Duty Manager to join our team at Auckland Domain. Apply now & become part of this internationally established Iconic brand!
- Enjoy career development opportunities
- Benefit from supportive culture
- Enjoy exclusive Club Membership with an Iconic brand
Listed five days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Provide advice on walking and cycling projects, from network planning to delivery.
- Lead the design for the walking and cycling programme in NZ
- Set the scene for capability development across the sector
- Location: Ideally Auckland or Hamilton (Possibly Tauranga and Palmerston North)
Listed four days agoat Cityfitness AucklandThis position is responsible for maintaining the service standards and cleanliness of the club in order to grow the overall membership. Listed three days agoat YMCA of Auckland Inc
YMCA at the Mt Albert Community and Leisure Centre is looking for a motivated and innovative person to manage and develop Recreation programmes.
- Fantastic culture and supportive team
- Fitness Club membership and car parking provided
- Mt Albert based
Listed three days agoat North Golf AssociationWe seek an Executive Officer who will manage a small team working to promote golf in the region and achieve the Association’s strategic goals. Listed seven days agoat My Joblist
Don’t spend your summer slumped on the couch, get active and start the year with a win in the sales and marketing industry...
- Tired of being over worked and under paid....
- Do you love being part of a winning team?
- Looking for a 'Job' where you're actually excited to be there?
Listed nine days agoat Les Mills New ZealandWorking at Les Mills is challenging – in all the right ways. We work hard, but man we have fun! Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand Cricket Inc.
Join our marketing team to deliver the ticketing strategy for the ICC Women's Cricket World Cup being held in New Zealand in 2021.
- Get involved in an international major sporting event
- Join a fast-paced and dynamic events environment
- Be part of the team behind the tournament
Listed twelve days agoat Aktive - Auckland Sport & Recreation
The Kaihautū Kōtui role oversees the management of Aktive’s current Māori targeted initiatives.
- Help to make Auckland the world’s most active city
- Support and work alongside a high performing, diverse team
- Make a difference to communities in Tāmaki Makaurau
Listed twelve days agoat Netball New Zealand
Work across the sport of Netball in New Zealand, to grow the capability and ultimately the level of funding received throughout the game.
- New role
- Part of a dynamic and innovative commercial team
- Immediate start
Receive new jobs for this search by email