Science & Technology Jobs in Onehunga AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat TRA
We embrace and expand curious, creative minds to challenge the status quo and shape decisions that will improve peoples’ lives.
- Utilise your data analysis and interpersonal skills
- Make a big impact on the clients we work with
- Come join our supportive and innovative agency
This is a featured jobat Jacobsen Creative Surfaces
Assist with product development working with R&D team in a lab based environment. Work on product concepts, testing programs and reporting.Chemistry!
- Student Intern for summer break project (10 weeks )
- Work with a market leader on Marine products
- Outstanding company, culture, team and opportunity
Listed five days agoat EurofinsWe are currently seeking multiple entry-level Laboratory Technicians to join our Auckland Microbiology Department. Listed six days agoat EurofinsWe are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Food Chemistry lab. Listed three days agoat EurofinsWe are currently seeking a Wash-up/Media Preparation Technician to join our busy Auckland Microbiology Department. Listed twelve days agoat Geotechnics Ltd
New role that will be based in our Brand New Onehunga Office with the opportunity to build your career in laboratory testing.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts
- Supportive mentors who want to see you succeed!
- Join a great team who work hard and love a laugh!
Listed eleven days agoat HR Contracting Services
Assist Food tech team handle administration and food tech tasks and help develop the future of the business.
- Very happy workforce and positive team environment
- Market leading family owned company
- Suit Food tech seeking to establish career with leading business
Listed five days agoat Freshwater Solutions LtdSpecialist freshwater environmental consultancy with exciting and expanding opportunities. Listed three days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
Due to internal promotions, we are looking for permanent full time Technicians to join our Microbiology team based at our Lynfield laboratory.
- Are you a team player and passionate about Microbiology as a career?
- Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills?
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
Listed four days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Is it time for something different? Here is a great career change if you are a scientist looking to broaden your horizons
- Use your lab and quality skills to make a difference in labs across NZ
- People facing role for analytical chemist or microbiologist
- Get exposure to a wide variety of technical laboratory disciplines
Listed five days agoat Geotechnics Ltd
A great opportunity to gain experience with our leading instrumentation team and work with a fun team!
- Central location, with easily accessible train and bus routes!
- Enjoy working outdoors in the summer but still have an office
- A bustling role with exciting work from day one!
Listed twelve days agoat Hydroxsys NZ LtdThe role will focus mainly on membrane testing while also researching and developing new membrane technology. Listed seven days agoat JOYN
Join a small and dynamic team in this 100% owned and operated Kiwi business. Fantastic work/life balance.
- Food manufacturing
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Mt Wellington location
Listed four days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We now have vacancies for two Technical Assistants to join our General Chemistry team on a permanent basis at our Lynfield Laboratory.
- Are you comfortable working under pressure?
- Demonstrate your excellent time management skills
- Bring your experience working in a commercial lab environment
Listed thirteen days agoat Triangle Recruitment Ltd
We're looking for technically minded people with electronic hardware servicing experience to jump right as a Repair Technician.
- Electronic hardware servicing
- Able to start ASAP
- Potential for ongoing employment
Listed nine days agoat The University of Auckland
The Grafton Clinical Genomics department at The University of Auckland seeks a Genomics Technologist for its shared Genomics Facility.
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible working environment
- Utilise your technical expertise to deliver high quality genomics service
- This is a part time (18.75 hrs) opportunity
Listed six days agoat Jacobsen Creative Surfaces
Find local solutions to recover, reuse or recycle flooring waste including behavior, collection, scalability, & waste stream prioritization
- R&D, Science, Summer Research Sustainability Project
- Reporting directly to Chief Impact & Innovation Officer
- Market Leader in Flooring
Listed twenty five days agoat NZ New Milk Ltd
Experience with new IF factory registration, familiar with compliance requirements for both NZ and China. Experience with SAT audits and IF Notice.
- Auckland Location
- Great Working Environment
Listed five days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
PDP is a New Zealand, employee owned, environmental consultancy with 150 staff, providing engineering, scientific and planning services.
- A great opportunity to advance your career in a growing company
- A highly reputable and well established brand
- An enthusiastic, supportive team and fun culture
Listed twelve days agoat Hydroxsys NZ LtdCSO position leading research & development towards new membrane technology. Listed thirteen days agoat Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited
Seeking a passionate student for our R&D summer Internship!
- Auckland CBD location
- 12-week internship
- Seeking Food technology or Food Science student
Receive new jobs for this search by email