Science & Technology Jobs in Auckland Central Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Exciting casual role available for someone to step into! Come and join our team at our Airport Oaks Laboratory!
- Casual role
- Airport Oaks location
- Excellent working environment
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Assessing environmental effects associated with land disturbance activities and works within watercourses (including wetlands).
- Opportunity to work in Fresh Water Ecology arena
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Career move
Listed four days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
PDP is a New Zealand, employee owned environmental consultancy with 135 staff nationwide. We provide engineering, scientific and planning services
- Advance your career in a growing company
- Highly professional, great people to work alongside
- Modern offices in central Newmarket
Listed twelve days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Volunteer Service Abroad covers costs while you are on assignment, including travel, accommodation, living allowance and more
- Make good use of your Biomedical knowledge
- Amazing opportunity to volunteer in the Pacific for four months
Listed six days agoat Orion Health
Provide data analytics capability to create solutions that embody precision healthcare.
- Do meaningful work - gather, analyse and present health-care related data
- Hands on leadership role within a large community of like minded people
Listed fourteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a FSQ Project Manager role has come up at our Auckland site!
- Exciting opportunity for a FSQ Project Manager
- Lead a positive and motivated band of individuals in Food Safety and Quality
- Be responsible for establishing and executing key project plans
Listed thirteen days agoat AureconCareer opportunity in infrastructure design Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland Museum
Lead the team responsible for the management of the Museum’s Natural Sciences collections, including maintenance, acquisitions, loans and access.
- Work at the iconic Auckland War Memorial Museum.
- Full time and permanent opportunity.
Listed eleven days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Intrigued? In a nutshell we are an industry disrupter, an innovative force taking center stage in the global food movement. We have a reputation fo...
- Looking to move away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland?
- Join our Team in Palmerston North!
- Excellent growth and development opportunities,
Listed six days agoat Experience DesignCommercial Audio Visual consultancy and design of Crestron, AMX, DSP, UC/VC, projection, room booking, IPTV & Digital signage etc. Listed eleven hours agoat Ceres Organics
We are now on the hunt for an exceptionally passionate Quality & Technical Manager to come and join our team.
- New Zealand's most recognised Organic Brand
- Growing company focused on developing in new markets
- Mt Wellington Location - 5 Star Green Rated Building
Listed eleven days agoat HealthscopeWe currently have a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician to join our Microbiology team based at our Auckland laboratory. Listed twelve days agoat Delmaine Fine FoodsAt Delmaine our Philosophy is simple. Everyone has the right to great food and everyone has the right to a great career. Listed fourteen days agoat Bromley Park Group
A multidisciplinary role covering sample receipt through to reporting in both bacteriology and serology.
- RT-PCR (Microbiology or Molecular Biology) experience
- Be part of a small team and take advantage of the opportunities to develop
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserCareer opportunity, Varied responsibilities, training provided Scope to use initiative Listed nineteen days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking a permanent full time Food Service Sales Star to join our growing team.
- Opportunity for growth
- Join an industry leader
- Graduates this is your chance!
Listed thirteen days agoat SGS New ZealandSGS AUSTRALIA IS LOOKING FOR A LABORATORY QUALITY MANAGER Listed twenty one days agoat Precise Consulting Laboratory LtdMotivated self-starter required to train as a laboratory technician to support our asbestos analyst team. Immediate start. Listed more than thirty days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Regulatory Specialist role with exciting Kiwi company, infant formula, nutritonals and more. Multiple markets!
- Company in growth mode great career opportunites
- Work in a fantastic Innovation Team
- Broad Regulatory role with respected company
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education