Science & Technology Jobs in Albany AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sensient Technologies
We are seeking a self-motivated and people-centric Production Manager with experience in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Provider of high quality food ingredients
- Dynamic and innovative industry
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and enjoyable working culture
This is a featured jobat Chemfreight
Take up a fantastic opportunity in this new role supporting our chemical blending division in quality control and compliance requirements.
- Technical role that will challenge you and your previous QC experience
- Join the NZ industry leader in hazardous substance storage and DG distribution
- Successful, fast-growing, family-owned NZ company
Listed three days agoat 3M ANZ PTY LTD
Be responsible for all Quality aspects for our Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Safety and Industrial and Industrial and Transport and Electronics Groups
- Leadership team invested in your success
- Opportunity to be responsible for all Quality aspects of your region
- Numerous development and learning opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Museum of Transport & Technology
Part-time opportunity for a Conservation Technician to participate in the cleaning programme and develop skills across a unique collection.
- Looking for a new challenge in 2020?
- Work with a close knit team of museum professionals
- Make you mark on one of Auckland's Iconic institutions!
Listed five days agoat Goodman Fielder New Zealand Limited
We are looking for a recent graduate looking for a career in R&D looking to specialise in packaging
- Join our early careers program in April 2020
- Work to three meaningful projects over the 18 months
- You will be offered a permanent role at the end of the program
Listed two days agoat ESRESR are looking for a team focused Senior Scientist. Listed five days agoat Triangle Recruitment Ltd
We're looking for technically minded people with an interest in electronics
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing support and potential for growth
- Global leader in Electronic Payment Solutions
Listed two days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Looking to get into validation or have experience but want to continue to develop your skills? Read on….
- Well regarded NZ pharmaceutical business
- Opportunity to develop your skills and long term career
- Stable employment
Listed six days agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
You’ll be responsible for ensuring our new & existing private label products meet our customer needs for the present & future across our private label
- Great company culture
- Free car parking onsite!
- Great work life balance with flexible work opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat The University of Auckland
Assist in a preclinical drug-trial of a rare kidney disease within the Department of Molecular Medicine & Pathology.
- Apply your expertise in an engaged and collaborative team
- Part-time opportunity, termed for 24 months
- Join NZ’s highest world ranked University in NZ
Listed five days agoat EurofinsAn international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. Listed eleven days agoat Hays Engineering
Work on a diverse range of contaminated land and asbestos projects alongside an experienced and passionate team.
- Environmental Scientist
- Contaminated Land
- Excellent career opportunities
Listed thirteen days agoat Plant & Food Research
As part of the Bioprotection Technologies team you’ll report on results of your research and meet compliance standards.
- Scholarship of $18,000 for the completion of your MSc thesis
- Work alongside leading scientists critical to the NZ Kiwifruit Industry
- World class laboratories in our modern, award winning facilities
Listed ten days agoat Kelston Boys High SchoolWe are looking for an enthusiastic Science Technician to provide technical support and resource management to the Science Department. Listed five days agoat Plexure Limited
Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights Work on a platform with 150 million + users internationally Above Market Salary Package
- Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights
- Work on a platform with 150 million + users internationally
- Above Market Salary Package
Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland Council
Looking for those with experience in air quality monitoring, modelling, emission inventories or atmospheric research.
- Great opportunity to join RIMU
- Help monitor & sustainably manage Auckland’s air quality for future generations
- Enjoy working in a supportive & high performing work environment
Listed ten days agoat The University of Auckland
Manage and operate key research equipment in a state of the art facility.
- Support students, researchers and academics on a variety of projects
- Join a supportive team
- Full-time, permanent role in a brand new labs
Listed nine days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Exciting opp. for an exp. & skilled Technical Analyst / IRMS superstar to join a highly innovative commercial lab
- Fantastic career opportunity in Hamilton
- Fast paced, Senior Technical role - IRMS specialists we are looking for you.
- Great company culture, state of the art instruments!
Listed sixteen days agoat The University of AucklandSupport undergraduate teaching and research staff in the lab and on exciting field trips. Listed nine days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
As our Data Scientist you will undertake analytics and machine learning projects with scope for successful work to be applied worldwide.
- Leverage your analytics, maths or stats knowledge and experience
- Machine learning focus
- Opportunity to innovate and deploy worldwide
Listed two days agoat Stantec New Zealand
This role will see you working in a national capacity in NZ providing technical oversight, business development and strategy in your specialist areas
- Join a team that is developing and growing
- Use your technical leadership to enhance project outcomes
- On going professional development and range of benefits
Listed eighteen days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
Our people are our greatest asset, and we invest in their development, well-being, and their ambitions.
- Commitment to Health and Safety, running our very own wellbeing programme
- Central location, with easily accessible public transport routes!
- Work in an organisation aligned to your own purpose!
Receive new jobs for this search by email